tsmith0321

Feb 19, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rey
Hello to everyone! We are new to this site but want to introduce ourselves and HOPEFULLY get some insight on how to behave better! :pray:

I am Rey and my mom is Tami. I have a serious problem being a nasty little dirty kid and peeing in my kennel NO MATTER WHAT! My mom has tried just about everything and is about to cut off her own nose because I stink so bad from peeing and laying in it EVERY DAY! She has tried treats, potty breaks every two hours, positive reinforcement, VERY LIMITED space in my crate and there are NO BLANKETS or toys allowed with me in my kennel EVER. I just turned 1 on January 19th and had the hang of it for a while when I was about 8 months old but now, not so much. Laying in my own pee doesn't bother me at all...I even lick it up and just like to stink. :ashamed: My mom and dad love me so much that they just continually give me a bath and we try again but eventually, all these baths are going to make me go bald. :eek:

We are here to learn some things and find out how other people handle their fur-babies and their silly behavior!

Nice to meet you all...please excuse my stinky pee smell! :cool: D0B72583-D9EA-4DF7-A890-FAEA5ADCA30D.jpg

This is me with my brother, Bandit...we are getting a new sister today too. Her name is Lucy! We can post a picture of her later!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN. You boys are adorable

Well you sure have covered the bases from a training aspect..... have you had him checked fir a UTI?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: I used to crate my dogs at night, or when I left the house for more than a couple of hours. One of them,once she matured,(whom shall remain nameless :whistle:) seemed to hate going in her crate at night. She would pee every night in the crate. I knew she had no UTi, or any problems during the day. Once I decided to leave her out of the crate, she never peed again,in the house. Now no one uses a crate and everyone behaves. Bullies definitely have a mind of their own!!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
oh goodness... well welcome :) Hope you find an answer for stinky!!! ;)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
:welcome3: Rey and Mommy!! You have come to right place, the EBN family is great!!

As Mentioned, maybe mommy can get a sample to the Vet just to be sure you don't have UTI.

Don't worry will help mommy get you all fixed up!!

Can't wait to see your new sister!!

Most Reactions