cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Crabcake is a goodlooking little fellow! Castor is now following him on instagram and would love Crabcake to follow him too!

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
Wow thanks for all of the love for the name! 4-5 days to go, my amazon delivery person really hates me because I have ordered about 45 boxes in the last few weeks.

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
I just uploaded this image to instagram, I think it is my favorite one of him so far. He has two sisters as well but his breeder says that she can't get enough of his loving personality

unnamed.jpg

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Welcome to the forum and why did Crabcake have a rough 3 weeks? Great original name by the way

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
This was my breeders description:

He got sick at 3 wks 1 day old. Momma was not making enough milk to support the litter and we were still having to just let her have them to nurse to keep what milk she had. We started making a slurry for them which we've done for yrs to help fill them up at night or during day if they are not able to go between bottles Within 2 days of starting the slurry 3 of the 4 became very sick it wasnt til 2nd day that i realized their prob was coming from constipation. Vet seemed to think maybe they had developed gastroenteritis from the food change or had a virus. Once I realized they had stopped pooping even with tube feeding and they weren't improving evening getting their scheduled milk meals, i contacted both my vets again explaining symptoms. The fertility vet suggested pure mineral oil tubed and multiple warm water and mineral oil enemas until something moved and if nothing they were to return to him the following day. Once their bowels moved they begin to show improvement. By that time we had stopped the slurries and had went back to just the homoginized goat milk and egg yoke and the K9 gold we use for a booster when supplementing. By the time they were pooping normal again they were still weakened from the experience and at times didn't want to eat. They had lost weight because this all took place over the span of nearly a week before problem was completely solved and improvements noted.

We lost his brother which was super sad, thankfully his sister and him have returned to great health.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Wow thanks for all of the love for the name! 4-5 days to go, my amazon delivery person really hates me because I have ordered about 45 boxes in the last few weeks.

Oh just wait.......you will have a love hate relationship with the UPS person FOR SURE!!!!

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
9 hours to go! Really starting to get those nervous jitters before a big event happens. Very excited and pretty nervous too, really just hope he arrives from his big trip happy and healthy and the other stuff I hope will work itself out. Thanks also to all of the help I was getting on his potty routine, a lot of great ideas, I hope I can use those and get a routine that fits him best.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh HOW EXCITING!!!!! I hope you find the time when you get him home to post real quick and with photos please!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
9 hours to go! Really starting to get those nervous jitters before a big event happens. Very excited and pretty nervous too, really just hope he arrives from his big trip happy and healthy and the other stuff I hope will work itself out. Thanks also to all of the help I was getting on his potty routine, a lot of great ideas, I hope I can use those and get a routine that fits him best.

:wiggle: :wiggle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
OMG soooooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!!!! He has a spotted ear like Joey! Oh you must be soooooooooooooooooooo happy to finally have your baby home!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.