crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and my soon to be English Bulldog Puppy. This is crabcake, he is being shipped from Kansas City on Monday, hopefully arriving Tuesday night here in Las Vegas. I am a first time puppy owner and really couldn't be more excited. I have been following him through his breeder before birth, through a very rough first few weeks for him, to watching him grow and get much bigger. I have been trying to read and do as much research as possible, there just seems to be so many questions when it comes to taking care of a new bulldog puppy!

I also started an instagram for him which I think serves as the easiest and most fun timeline.

https://www.instagram.com/crabcakethebulldog/

Thanks a lot guys, I look forward to learning a lot here.

- Grant

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
Thanks a lot, immediately went on Amazon and purchased the pads.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Welcome!!!! Cant wait to see crabcake grow with the EBN site. We like photos!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
I love his name, he is so Beautiful, I know you are so excited to have him with you.

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
I love his name, he is so Beautiful, I know you are so excited to have him with you.

Thanks a lot Otis, the name was funny because my sister and I absolutely loved the name, a lot of other people in my life were totally against it. I think its great and a good memory of growing up outside of Baltimore.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Thanks a lot Otis, the name was funny because my sister and I absolutely loved the name, a lot of other people in my life were totally against it. I think its great and a good memory of growing up outside of Baltimore.

Oh I got that, everyone use to ask me why would you give it a name like Ftse.
I like the name Crabcake

OP
C

crabcake

Jan 26, 2017
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Crabcake
Interesting thing was that because he had such a tough 3 weeks, the breeder named him "Lucky", and considering I live in Vegas and play poker for a living that is rather appropriate as well.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
CRABCAKE!!! OMG love the name and your pup is ADORABLE beyond words! Welcome to you too Grant! You're going to love it her, I too was a first time EBD owner when Joey came home at 8 weeks old, I leaned on the wonderful people SO MUCH. Read as much as you can here, great posts and articles. The knowledge among these members will be a safe haven while raising Crabcake. I am looking forward to your stories and photos.

Sue and Joey

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hi, just wanted to introduce myself and my soon to be English Bulldog Puppy. This is crabcake, he is being shipped from Kansas City on Monday, hopefully arriving Tuesday night here in Las Vegas. I am a first time puppy owner and really couldn't be more excited. I have been following him through his breeder before birth, through a very rough first few weeks for him, to watching him grow and get much bigger. I have been trying to read and do as much research as possible, there just seems to be so many questions when it comes to taking care of a new bulldog puppy!

I also started an instagram for him which I think serves as the easiest and most fun timeline.

https://www.instagram.com/crabcakethebulldog/

Thanks a lot guys, I look forward to learning a lot here.

- Grant

Now I am hungry as crab cakes are a specialty here in this land of the Chesapeake Bay. Welcome to EBN Jewel and Bentley say hello. Please peruse the website as you will find many posts, articles and blogs that just about covers many subjects regarding bullies. Also, you are never alone here at EBN. Just post/start a new thread and a member will surely chime in to provide and answer or steer you to an answer. This forum is not a substitute for veterinary assistance.

Again welcome. --rj

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Crabcake is adorable...

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4:I love the name! Brings back memories of all the times spent crabbing(on the water Roger). He is such a cute baby-who is going to be such a handsome man one day!

NewEnglandBully

Poopah Scoopah
Community Veteran
Dec 29, 2013
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastion (Sea Bass)
OH MY GOOOOOODNESSS!!!

:loveeyes:

:welcome: Crabcake, you are as cute as can be!!!! Welcome to EBN, looking so forward to watching you grow

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN

Crabcake is a freakin' awesome name... I love it and he is one lucky and adorable baby bully

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.