Reggies Parents

Dec 30, 2016
Bristol, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie
Hi everyone!!

Our names are Em & Kev and we are the proud owners of Reggie, our 18 week old English bulldog.
We have had hime since he was 8 weeks old and we have been using these forums like a bible ever since, although we have only just got around to joining.

Looking forward to meeting all of you, especially any members in our area as we would love to meet up - Reggie needs some serious lessons from a well behaved bully!

We'll be posting more soon, including pictures as I can't seem to add any to this post - sorry!!
Hoping to get some advice on training and dealing with unwanted behaviour issues. But for now - helloe from us & Reggie :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hiya:

:welcome3: to EBN!!

To add picture, look at the tool bar just above the comment box, the forth from the right end will say 'insert image'... that is how to add a photo

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Welcome! Looking forward to hearing more about him and seeing pictures!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
:welcome4:

Greetings Em, Kev, and Reggie and welcome to EBN. Jewel and Bentley say hello.

There is plenty of information here on the forum so by all means peruse the site and you should find answers to your questions. If not, just post a thread and someone will chime in and provide information. You are never alone here at EBN.

Kalyn

May 1, 2014
Western KY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
:welcome4: :welcome2: :nice2meetu: :welcome: :smileywelcome: :welcome3:

Hello to Em, Kev, and Reggie and welcome to EBN. I'm looking for to pictures and stories of your baby!

Arleigh

Jan 6, 2017
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie and Oscar
Hi Em and Kev.

We named our bulldog Reggie also.

Love your puppy's name!

OP
R

Reggies Parents

Dec 30, 2016
Bristol, UK
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Reggie
Hi Em and Kev.

We named our bulldog Reggie also.

Love your puppy's name!

Yours too lol :D
It is a cool name. We were thinking of getting another bully, a girl we would call Veronica so we would have Ronnie and Reggie. But now I think one is enough ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.