Bruno from Vancouver, Canada

Oldebutagoody

Mar 11, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
My girlfriend and I recently welcomed a beautiful Brindle/White Olde English Bulldogge named Bruno into our home. He's just over 6 months of age now, growing fast and full of personality...we're loving every minute of it! I'm sure this site will be an invaluable asset and a wealth of information and entertainment! ~Eric & Britt

Attachments

• bruno_grad1.jpg
    bruno_grad1.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 116
  • bruno_grad2.jpg
    bruno_grad2.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 114
  • neo_bruno_web.jpg
    neo_bruno_web.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 136

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome [MENTION=2010]Oldebutagoody[/MENTION] ! Bruno is such a cutie!! Love the coloring!! Is that a boston with him in the last picture? We have a boston..helps keep our little baby bull inline :up:

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Awww Bruno is a handsome boy! Welcome to EBN, glad you joined us! The pup in the 3rd picture is a cutie too, I was thinking the same as Angelgirl, is that pup a boston terrier? I love boston terriers!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Eric, Britt and Bruno, and Bruno is a doll, I love his coloring!! I am glad you joined any questions you may have someone on this site seems to know. This site helped me so much over the last year. We love pictures so feel free to post as many as you have.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Hello and welcome! Your bully has the such magnificent coloring, he is a true beauty! Looking forward to loads of pictures and let us know if you have any questions!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Are those puppy school graduation pics? Bruno is a cutie!

OP
O

Oldebutagoody

Mar 11, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Hey thanks for the welcome everyone! People who meet him love his markings too and his monster paws seem to get a lot of attention haha. I KNOW I'll be on here a lot so I will definitely post more pics as he grows...I think he's gonna get a little thicker from here on in lol!

And the other dog in the pic is our 7 year old, Olde Boston Bulldogge....basically a larger Boston Terrier at 33lbs or so...he tries to keep Bruno in line but it's hard because he's not much of an alpha dog either...and it seems Bruno has an absolutely limitless pain threshhold?! Doesn't feel a thing!! I think Bruno has got to be about 50lbs now!!! And yes, that pic was from his Basic puppy training graduation last week ;P He's pretty good....but he definitely would rather do things on his terms lol!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.