agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I am obviously insane and have drank way to much. Please welcome our new addition to the family, Miss Henny Penny. This makes 5 dogs, 2 English, one french, one westie and Henny. There was a local lady who breed her dogs and kept most of them. She became ill and a ton of her dogs, mostly pugs and frenchies, were confiscated and adopted out. Miss Henny Penny is a 2 year old 3/4 frenchie, 1/4 pug mix. Dean went to go see them after we were tagged on Facebook and he wouldn't let her go. Petey loves her and attacked Arnold when he thought he was being aggressive. Bertha is doing much better than to be expected since she is a b@#*h. Arnold is 70 pounds of muscle and curiosity so intimidating. We brought her home tonight and all is going well. Allegedly per the vet through the adoption organization, similar to the Humane Society, she is healthy but I think she needs her anal gland expressed. Any advice on how to do it would be appreciated. She has a longish tail that curls at times like a pug.

Henny Penny.jpg

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Re: Welcome to MiIss Henny Penny

Awwwwwwwww...Congrats! What a sweet little girl! Ok Miss Henny Penny now you're part of the GingerPack, you lucky girl! So glad they're all getting along! Can't help with the butt stuff, no experience luckily. :no:

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Re: Welcome to MiIss Henny Penny

Awwwwwwwww...Congrats! What a sweet little girl! Ok Miss Henny Penny now you're part of the GingerPack, you lucky girl! So glad they're all getting along! Can't help with the butt stuff, no experience luckily. :no:

You make my life way to easy with comments like your inability to help with the butt stuff, lol

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Aww... she is adorable, guess it's time to get a bigger house!!!

Wally has had issues w/the anal glands, but he won't let us express them. We have to go to the vets and he has to get muzzled... I think that Jeannie can help you w/that one [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
She is a cutie... For the butt stuff... Yeah no help there from me. But I will say this... Boo Seachickens!!!! :lol:

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Congrats on your Fruggy!

I'm so proud of you and your huge accomplishment with completing your dream! You are so inspiring.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is adorable!!! Love her name... congratulations on the new family member snd all the hard work with you degree

[emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
agingermom

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Congrats on your Fruggy!

I'm so proud of you and your huge accomplishment with completing your dream! You are so inspiring.
I prefer the term PUNCHY lol!! Thank you Cheryl!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online