hello! im a new bully mama

bullyboysmama

Mar 11, 2011
new york ny
Bulldog(s) Names
king henry and king george
Hello,

i am new to the site and a new bully mama. my situation is unique as i made the terrible mistake of buying my bully from a petstore...:down:. of course he had issues a stage 4 heart murmur and 5 congenital issues with his heart. but my HENRY is the best baby and priceless to me. after a huge scene in the store (they tried to have me exchange my baby! hes not a shirt!) they gave me a second. so long story short. i have two boys king henry and king george. 10wks and 8 wks. i know i have some challenges ahead but worth it all for my boys. andy advice( if i like it or not) is very much appreciated. i want to be the best bully mama i can to my boys. sqish.jpgmy Henry

edward 1.jpgmy george

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! Your boys are adorable and I love their names. Sorry you had to get them the hard way, the pet store is not our friend as we all have learned. Hard to resist them tho when they are there and just so dang cute!!! Hoping you dont have too much trouble with their health, aside what you mentioned already. How is your pup doing? What do the drs say about his murmur?

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome... your Kings are adorable... I hope George is able to get through his issues.

Long live the Kings!!! :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN. Hope you find all t he info you need here. If you can't just ask,,, someone is bound to have been there done that and can help. Fire away with any questions. And by the way.... WE LOVE PICTURES!! (gentle hint) ;)

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
I actually know you from another board. Welcome to this one. you will love it here. So much info and everyone is nice. IM so glad that you went into that store and gave them a piece of your mind and got a new baby too. :)

OP
bullyboysmama

bullyboysmama

Mar 11, 2011
new york ny
Bulldog(s) Names
king henry and king george
thank you! Henry has the heart condition. we go back to the cardiologist June 7th for another echo. words cant describe how much i adore him. i am his slave and he knows it.( i think my skin sons are missing me.) angelo who is 10 and john evan 19 months. lol i am trying to learn everything i can so i can be the best mama. i have food questions, skin fold questions, you name it. i will ask soon. very excited to join. i am apart of another forum that im obsessed with that really helped me through everything. thanks guys Tavia

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome [MENTION=2008]bullyboysmama[/MENTION], So sorry to hear about your experience at a pet store, I have heard that story unfortunately to many times. Good thing is he has you as his mommy and you will do whatever it takes to make him healthy again. This is a fantastic site, no question is stupid. Most people on this site has been there done that or dealing with any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your kings, I love the names.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh welcome welcome welcome! I am so sorry about your experience with Henry- but things happen for a reason. Think of where your baby would be if it was not YOU who purchased him. Although of course I would say never buy from a pet store, FATE has brought you two loving angels- and Henry would have probably been put to sleep at the return of him by another purchaser. You are an angel for caring so deeply, and now we hope that you will be able to manage his condition. Any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask.

I also love the names, how adorable! We can just refer to them as the kings :up: They are both adorably cute and I just want to squish their little faces!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Welcome to the forum! I made the same mistake once, I got Samson at a pet store and while I haven't issues with him to the extent that you have with King Henry I still feel bad for supporting such a business. Live and learn right?! Hope things get better from here. If you ever have any questions ask away! And we love any bully pictures, videos or stories that you have to share!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site, you will be addicted soon. Both of the Kings are so cute. I just love your avatar with Henry Sleeping. Prayers go out to Henry while he goes through this.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Hoping everything works out for Henry. Looking forward to seeing more pics of both the Kings soon.

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome! Your boys are adorable!! We got our first bully from a pet store..lesson learned! But she was just the sweetest most lovable goofball you'd ever wanna meet. I didn't regret a single day of the 10 1/2 years of her life. :heart: We did a lot of research on our new baby bull and she's just a little spitfire! Hope all goes well with Henry! Love to see more pictures of those cuties!:luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.