ndlv68

Dec 4, 2016
Arkansas
Country
'Merica
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
New member, just happened to stumble upon the site. Owned 2 English bullies in the past. The first one we got in England when I was stationed there. He passed away at about 11 years old. We got our second one when Rocky (the first) was about four, but unfortunately Apollo passed due to a sudden condition of bloat at about 2 years. That really sucked. We currently have Lulu who is a rescue and might be the laziest carbon-based life-form on this Earth. Our Bullmastiff passed away about 6 months ago. Chico was 10.

I have contacted and am waiting for our new puppy which we should get in about March as momma is due to give birth late December. I put a down payment on the first pick male. I will not put breeder info here as I have not read all the rules of the forum and don't want to overstep.

Me, my wife (Aneth), Lulu, Jonie, and Chachi (our two cats) are pretty excited about the future addition!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Welcome to EBN! So glad you found us! You are an angel for rescuing Lulu! Please post pictures of her (we love pictures around here).Look around, jump in and have fun! The members here are very knowlegable... not to mention compassionate, witty and good looking! Lol! Have fun! Glad you're with us! Susan and Jersey :yes4:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome: to EBN!!

Thank you for rescuing and I love your cat names! Congratulations on your new future family member.

Please post pictures of your babies.. love to see them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
N

ndlv68

Dec 4, 2016
Arkansas
Country
'Merica
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
:welcome: to EBN!!

Thank you for rescuing and I love your cat names! Congratulations on your new future family member.

Please post pictures of your babies.. love to see them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
887d08e2edc5992af6f50065edf32d11.jpg
Lulu

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

OP
N

ndlv68

Dec 4, 2016
Arkansas
Country
'Merica
Bulldog(s) Names
Lulu
Sorry for all the double posts. Tapatalk virgin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! You have a beautiful family!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.