Our 2nd English Bulldog, such a handsome chap!

RoseM

New member
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Tess
Over a year ago I posted pictures of our first English Bulldog named Tess and now I wish to introduce our new little terror named Bogard :-) We got him in August and he's now 5 months old. I've put up a picture of them both snoring together as I absolutely adore it!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    461.1 KB · Views: 213
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    442.4 KB · Views: 213
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    442.1 KB · Views: 218
Such a good looking little guy!!! They are absolutely adorable together!! Congrats on the new addition to the family!!! Keep the pictures coming!!! :loveeyes:
 
Awwwwww i love it, they are both precious!!!
 
Such cute kids you have! Two is too cute!:yes:
 
Congratulations they both are adorable... :drawheart:
 
Both are adorable. Welcome to EBN!
 
What a beautiful pair..... welcome back!
 
What two Beautiful Bullies they are. So Precious.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top