Bullie love

tcbfan

Mar 9, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
woody,molly,lilbit,lamont
We have 4 bullies in the house! The two boys are extremely jealous and tend to get into fights. Any ideals on how to stop sibling rivalry?:confused:

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
i only have 2 bullies...one girl and one boy and they play fight ALL the time especially when one gets more attention than the other one.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
I wish I had the answer for you, but I have 2 girls that want to kill each other too. A lot of it has to do with being the pack leader. I try my hardest to be leader, but I think that it may be too late for them since they already hate each other..... :(

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Welcome to our group! I have three girls. SO far, so good. No one fights. Gertie and Ida got into a couple of little squables a couple months ago, but I'd read on here to get it across to them that they're not Alpha, I am Alpha. So we put a quick stop to it and all has been well ever since. Hope you get the answers you need. I'm sure someone here has better advise for you.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
No. Sorry. I have a male and female. The female tries to run the house. It doesn't matter how much you submit her. She will "pretend" she is giving up until you release her. She is a complete pickle. I use to spray them in the butt with a spray bottle..now they come running to get a drink from it.:chapped:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome to the forum. I have a puppy and older dog and they used to scare me in the beginning. They seem fine since I let them duke it out and he put the puppy in her place...we'll see when she gets older and bigger. I'm sorry to not be of much help though. Love to see pictures of your crew!

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
Living with 4 dogs of my own plus many foster dogs coming in out I can tell you there will be fights. My own dogs recently fought so bad that I had to seperate them until I could get the dog behavorist out to my house to train ME on how to stop it. My recommendation is you get a dog behavorist in your home to train you on how to become a leader. It was the best $250 I spent. I would tell you what he told me to do but each dog had its own prescription, I had to do something different with each one. I had 8 dogs here when he came out. I still have fights here and there but I know how to stop them quickly or even prevent them by looking at their body language and I know what things trigger them.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
My two bulldogs give each other the stink eye before they start fighting. If I am lucky I can separate and distract them with toys or treats. I always keep a makeshift shield (lid from a hamper) and wedge it between the two to separate them and then they both get a timeout in their pens. I'm hoping it is a stage.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! Hope you find a solution to the problem. I have no answers for you. Only one bully princess lives here.

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
have a boy and a girl, siblings. They get into some serious fights, she likes to be in charge. What I found that works is: when they start to fight, I get a lead and snap it on one of them. I say uh uh really harsh and take them out of the room. It works. It worked for biting me and others and the grandbaby too. Now all I have to say is uh uh and they stop.. Hope that helps

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Welcome! No help here but I do like fridavitos advice. You must be the pack leader for sure but I am no expert my any means on how to do this.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I would also say that you need to show them that you are the pack leader .. the alpha of the house. It could be that they are vying for who is going to be the top dog in the home when in fact it is you.

Momma2Bullet

Jan 15, 2011
NE Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullet {booboo}
uggh....good luck. :confused:

do you know how to show your bully who is leader? i researched on here and gathered enough information to help me get my Bullet to submit and it's helped a lot. i wonder if it's possible to have them both turned on their backs at the start of a fight and telling them "No" or whatever key word you would use?! i'm sure this would have to be done a few times but it's worth a shot?!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.