New member from Wi.

Lycilizzy

Oct 17, 2016
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Have had Matty almost a week now, the potty training is in it's 6th day and hopeful it will stick someday, who would have thunk they could pee/poop this much !:whew:View attachment 102268

Oh how cute! Hope this new baby brings you much joy! We are also in Wisconsin. Lucy will be one year in January. We have had several bouts of giardia and now her scratches and ulcers on her eyes, but I can't imagine life without her!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
View attachment 103106 Matty is a little over 3 months now, just a little joy and so smart. Potty training in the middle of a Wi. winter has been a challenge but not going to bad.

What a cutie... love the big paws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Choptop

Choptop

Nov 6, 2016
Small town Wi.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matty
Thank you all, she is a joy, only regret is that I did not name her after either our recently passed Bull Terrier or English bulldog because she usually gets called one of their names before Matty, Getting old sucks. lol

OP
Choptop

Choptop

Nov 6, 2016
Small town Wi.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matty
Took Matty to the vet yesterday for another shot and she weight 30 lbs, going on 4 months, in just a week or so. Have a doggie door going to a fenced in area, have had it for a few years but had taken Matty out the front door, as part of her potty training, to do her business, since we got her. Monday I decided to introduce her to the doggie door and she has been using it ! I realize their will still be accidents, she is still a puppy, but she's so smart:cool2: and I am so happy .:yes:

OP
Choptop

Choptop

Nov 6, 2016
Small town Wi.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matty
6 days after introduction to the doggie door and not a single accident in the house, what a good girl !!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
6 days after introduction to the doggie door and not a single accident in the house, what a good girl !!

Impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.