New member with questions about a special Bulldog

Mutsch Harvesting

Jan 1, 2016
SOUTH Dakota
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brosco
I would b more concerned about adopting the little buddy out to a loving family. I'm surprised your vet hasn't explained what auto immune defect could be and mean. There is primary and secondary Skin diseases in birth defects that create problems, thyroid, allergies, immune systems and there is one hairless defect that affects dental issues. The best price? That would be the assurance the little buddy is going to a loving home that won't bread. The only way this truly is a special hairless bulldog with no abnormalities would be the hairless breed in the DNase bloodline, and you assured us there is full blood lines, so I doubt this is the case. Poor little thing has this for a reason, I hope for you and the puppy it isn't uncomfortable or eventually fatal. Good luck

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Don't you want to keep her? She is Special for a reason. She is so Precious. I would keep her if I were you.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I also have never heard of a hairless bulldog. IF hairlessness is the only abnormality this puppy has there is no reason for a normal life. There are breeds where it is normal. It just has to be taken in to account. For one she needs clothing and sun screen cause of her skin. Very seldom these abnormalities come alone and there can be something else wrong with the pup too. Has she been seen by a vet? I'm with cefe13 100% with the fact that she should not be bred in any circumstances!

I agree, Riikka. One thing I learned in nursing school is if there is one defect, there may be another hidden defect. I would not sell the puppy until after she is spayed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online