ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Thank You everyone!! I'm so thankful I found this forum. I'm hoping to keep him as healthy and happy as possible.

:smileywelcome: How can anyone say that about brindles! @Davidh, is that true about bulldogs like it IS true about bullmastiffs? Thank goodness Rosco ended up with you guys! Keep sending the pictures. He's beautiful!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He is a beautiful bully, and there is nothing wrong with his color. I'm so happy you have him, and he is in a loving home. I have seem plenty of brindles like him in the show ring. Usually the dark brindles are not that popular in the ring, as some judges will over look them, but one his color is very popular. The breeder should be run out of business to treat a bully like that, totally unacceptable .

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
He's gorgeous! Glad you guys were able to get him out of that situation.
If you spend the most time with him- he will likely imprint on you more or see you as Alpha. That's a good thing! He's a beautiful boy and will love you and your family more than you'll ever know! Give him big puppy hugs and kisses from Lockjaw and Penny!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Too cute! Love that speckled belly! Thank you for giving him a good home. Bulldogs bond strongly with their people, I'm sure you have lots of great times to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
He is so adorable! Like everyone else, I'm so glad you guys found each other!!!! Sounds like Rosco is in great hands! I didn't know anything about bulldogs before I got here, everyone on this site is super helpful & knowledgeable!

Members online

No members online now.