Hello fellow Bulldog lovers!

Gunners Mom

Oct 19, 2016
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Hi everyone I just joined this forum. I have visited it several times in the past and had gotten great information just reading through some of the threads. I can't wait to learn more about my dogs breed and some common things that come up with Bulldogs. :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Welcome to EBN!!! You came to the right place for bully talk! Dont forget you photos of ??? Gunner?

OP
Gunners Mom

Gunners Mom

Oct 19, 2016
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
image.png
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    599.8 KB · Views: 141

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What a lovely boy! Welcome!

OP
Gunners Mom

Gunners Mom

Oct 19, 2016
Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
Thank y'all he is a mess! Spoiled rotten. My first bulldog. I've always wanted one and timing, situations, and work skd never allowed me to have a dog in many years. I finally said I just gotta do it and make it work. So I found gunner online was local I text the guy who had him along with his brothers n sisters for sale. I was able to get his address and go to look at gunners parents, meet gunner, and they guy who had him for sale..... Little did I know the guy that came out I had known for 14 years!!!! ����������������. Had no idea it was him how awesome is that!! He use to run a small local pet store where I use to buy stuff for my 180 gallon saltwater aquarium! I knew at that point after I got to meet Gunner and his parents that he was ment to be mine! It's funny also as the breeder had a female bulldog who just hung out in the pet store named Lola....which is Gunners great grandparent!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN --- those ears

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Thank y'all he is a mess! Spoiled rotten. My first bulldog. I've always wanted one and timing, situations, and work skd never allowed me to have a dog in many years. I finally said I just gotta do it and make it work. So I found gunner online was local I text the guy who had him along with his brothers n sisters for sale. I was able to get his address and go to look at gunners parents, meet gunner, and they guy who had him for sale..... Little did I know the guy that came out I had known for 14 years!!!! ����������������. Had no idea it was him how awesome is that!! He use to run a small local pet store where I use to buy stuff for my 180 gallon saltwater aquarium! I knew at that point after I got to meet Gunner and his parents that he was ment to be mine! It's funny also as the breeder had a female bulldog who just hung out in the pet store named Lola....which is Gunners great grandparent!

:welcome3: - What a great story!! - Gunner is a cutie

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online