Angie Franks

Oct 19, 2016
Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Duke
I'm Angie- a new member to your forum. Have recently gotten our english bulldog named Daisy Duke. We have a female bullmastiff named Gracie. Daisy is a welcomed companion for her since our min-pin, Oscar, died last November. I fell in love with this baby bulldog as soon as I laid eyes on her. She is spirited, loving and full of personality. She loves everyone and everyone she encounters certainly loves her!
I am a Registered Nurse in a busy Emergency Center in my community. Am married for 28+ years with 2 sons, KC and Kollin. KC and his wife are giving us our first grandchild any day now -Kollin is an electrical apprentice. Both love our dogs - especially Daisy.

Am looking forward to receiving and sharing information with other members.

Angie

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome Angie, so happy you joined the family. Can't wait to see pics of your baby. Bullies are the best, as you are finding out. :)

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would love to see pics of your babies...

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I'm Angie- a new member to your forum. Have recently gotten our english bulldog named Daisy Duke. We have a female bullmastiff named Gracie. Daisy is a welcomed companion for her since our min-pin, Oscar, died last November. I fell in love with this baby bulldog as soon as I laid eyes on her. She is spirited, loving and full of personality. She loves everyone and everyone she encounters certainly loves her!
I am a Registered Nurse in a busy Emergency Center in my community. Am married for 28+ years with 2 sons, KC and Kollin. KC and his wife are giving us our first grandchild any day now -Kollin is an electrical apprentice. Both love our dogs - especially Daisy.

Am looking forward to receiving and sharing information with other members.

Angie

:welcome4: to the whole clan loll. Nice to have an RN incase us humans need the help not our bullies lollll
Dont forget photos of all your fur balls

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Welcome to EBN, Angie, Daisy, Gracie & Human Family :)

Thank you for your service as a Nurse. I have autoimmune diseases so have been cared for by
Nurses, several times. All I can say is...y'all ARE Angels...your care, compassion, kindness &
hard won expertise in taking care of us when we are so sick and unable to do even the smallest
thing for ourselves is NEVER forgotten nor unappreciated...EVER! God bless you, Angie and glad
to have you with us. EBN is a special group, filled with fabulous people...you'll see!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN! Glad you found us and looking forward to pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Welcome to EBN. :meeting::hiii::hiya:
sign0016.gif

Dianna

Sep 5, 2016
California
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Godiva aka Ellie
Welcome. I'm fairly new as well. This is a great site for bully lovers.

Most Reactions