Newbie!

ckountz

New member
Joined
Oct 10, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tilly
Hello all!
Just wanted to say hello and say that I'm excited to have a place to go for questions, answers or just to share! Me and my wife have a Bulldog named Tilly and she is a joy to be around! Full or love and stubbornness at times ha! Have a great day!
 
Welcome to EBN, can't wait to see pics of Tilly!
 
Congrats on your bully, and welcome to the site.
 
:welcome3: to EBN


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
:welcome4: [MENTION=16432]ckountz[/MENTION] to you,Tilly, and your family!
 
Hello!!! Sorry, I've been busy, then when I do time, I'm petting or playing with Tilly haha
 
:welcome3: - Lets See Ms Tilly!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top