dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Hello everyone! Please meet Quirky or Klatschi or Muffin, Blacky, Boulette depends who you ask: me, my hubby, my neighbors .... She has no definite name..yet. Her name on her vaccines record is Muffin which she also doesn't respond to lol. She's a black 6 year old pug. For the last year or so she spent her life as an outside dog. Was so filthy and had a chronic ear infection which has now receded. We thought she is deaf and the vet confirmed it by clapping his hand beside her ear, apparently that's the best way to confirm If one is deaf or not.

About 2 weeks ago, I saw a post in FB that a pug in Berlin is looking for a new home. A good hearted lady drove 80 km to get her away from where she was living (a garden). She saw an ad in ebay and immediately got her, in fear Muffin might go to the wrong hands. So i stepped in. Wanting to have a company for Bifi for a long time now so he would have a friend and not be lonely when we're at work. But oh boy... She dominated him fast and firmly established her bounderies, which is good. All she needs to do is to look at him and he's gone, head and tail down. She's the boss. She knows it and she lets him know it. Bifi is a trooper. Love my boy for not challenging her position. He gets extra attention now than before and i make sure his routine is not so much altered since the little princess' arrival.

And since her ears are now fine, i see that she responds to some sound except her name. And she sometimes responds to come, if she wants to. But definitely her hearing is not good coz she doesn't hear the food bowls when feeding time is being prepared lol. She wasn't 100% house trained when she arrived. She barks and rans at people that she sees (scaring the kids). Rans after bikes for whatever reason. Shows the neighbor dogs not to mess with her just coz she's the new kid and just coz she's a midget. Very curious. Very stubborn. Compared to her, Bifi is a complete angel. We love her. She's going to stay.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
She's a cutie! Maybe her royal highness needs a royal name like Queenie!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG!! She is precious... how about Pepper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awesome that you have her, she is a cutie. Now she has a loving home. :)

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh my, she's cute! And Bifi - handsome as ever! Good luck with the addition!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
In picture #4...I think is a new EBN classic and goes with the poll...Do your puppies follow you into the...Well I hope those legs belong to "der Vater von Bifi und Muffin."

Love the pics. Muffin is a real cutie. We got our pug in Germany...Bremerhaven though.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello everyone! Please meet Quirky or Klatschi or Muffin, Blacky, Boulette depends who you ask: me, my hubby, my neighbors .... She has no definite name..yet. Her name on her vaccines record is Muffin which she also doesn't respond to lol. She's a black 6 year old pug. For the last year or so she spent her life as an outside dog. Was so filthy and had a chronic ear infection which has now receded. We thought she is deaf and the vet confirmed it by clapping his hand beside her ear, apparently that's the best way to confirm If one is deaf or not.

About 2 weeks ago, I saw a post in FB that a pug in Berlin is looking for a new home. A good hearted lady drove 80 km to get her away from where she was living (a garden). She saw an ad in ebay and immediately got her, in fear Muffin might go to the wrong hands. So i stepped in. Wanting to have a company for Bifi for a long time now so he would have a friend and not be lonely when we're at work. But oh boy... She dominated him fast and firmly established her bounderies, which is good. All she needs to do is to look at him and he's gone, head and tail down. She's the boss. She knows it and she lets him know it. Bifi is a trooper. Love my boy for not challenging her position. He gets extra attention now than before and i make sure his routine is not so much altered since the little princess' arrival.

And since her ears are now fine, i see that she responds to some sound except her name. And she sometimes responds to come, if she wants to. But definitely her hearing is not good coz she doesn't hear the food bowls when feeding time is being prepared lol. She wasn't 100% house trained when she arrived. She barks and rans at people that she sees (scaring the kids). Rans after bikes for whatever reason. Shows the neighbor dogs not to mess with her just coz she's the new kid and just coz she's a midget. Very curious. Very stubborn. Compared to her, Bifi is a complete angel. We love her. She's going to stay.

View attachment 101498View attachment 101499View attachment 101500View attachment 101501View attachment 101502View attachment 101503
Both sure are adorable! Welcomellll

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.