Newbie from TEXAS

dyale

Feb 19, 2011
Midland, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Izzy
Hello everyone I'm new to this site and I totally love it :luv:. I have two :bully: bully girls Bella(8 months) and Izzy (11 weeks). We are new to owning bulldogs but we are in :heart: with them. I can't imagine my life with out them. Hope to hear from ya'll soon :yes:

L

Lucy-licious

hiya [MENTION=1876]dyale[/MENTION], welcome to the freindliest and most informative EB forum,
photos videos and stories are expected so keep your camera handy at all times :)

have fun with the site theres plenty to see and do here :)

I will await pitures patiently for now xx

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome dyale, Bella and Izzy, looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of your babies. This site is fantastic, and questions or comments you may have feel free to post away. Looking forward to seeing your girls! I bet you have lot's of stories having two little ones. :heart::bully:

Last edited:

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome [MENTION=1876]dyale[/MENTION] ! 2 bullies!! You're so lucky!! When we lost one, we found we could never live without one. Can't wait to see pictures of your babies!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Very nice to meet you and glad that you are here with us. I am recently new to this site as well, but jump right in, read and post. this is a great place to learn and share.
We also have a female named "Belle" also! And if you keep looking around I'm sure you will find someone, and more than one who has a Izzy as well.

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
Welcome!!! This site is awesome!! You can always find answers quickly and everyone is soo helpful and friendly! We have lots of puppies around right now, I have one who will be 3 months on the 13th :) Looking forward to helping and sharing with you. We love pictures so please upload and post some asap!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome to the best group of bully lovers! So glad you joined us, cannot wait to see lots of pics!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome. Look forward to seeing pics. I also have two bullies that are 11 weeks old. lol

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Hi and Welcome to the best bully site ever! You will soon be addicted! Cant wait to see some pics of your babies!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=1876]dyale[/MENTION] Welcome to you, Bella and Izzy!!!

I'm sure you will be addicted to this site very soon ... as much as the rest of us are!! Would love to see some more pics of your babies!! :up:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Welcome! Texas...a place my boys always wanted to visit when younger...[Due to Sandy Cheeks from Spongebob was from there :LMAO:]

Just remember the key to remember is that bulldogs can't take the heat. The only reason I say this is...I learned that a bulldog I had almost chosen for our family...then decided on Sarge...Passed away last year. Due to the owner keeping him outside 24/7 :angry: And they lived in TEXAS... I see from your avatar picture that your bullies are indoors. Just be careful when they are out...the breeder I almost went with from Texas had her female bulldog die due to her daughter forgetting to let her back in before heading off to school. Heat is the worst enemy for our bulldog babies...

Enough of that...sorry I hope you didn't feel that was a lecture. It wasn't intended to be in the least...just...I learned recently of the dog's death and it's still raw.

But back to you! I can't WAIT to see pictures of your bullie family.

Patiently awaiting pictures...:whistle:

Did I mention that I enjoy pictures...:D

Have a great day...I am so glad you found the forum...and joined! A warm welcome to you...:hug:

OP
dyale

dyale

Feb 19, 2011
Midland, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella and Izzy
@cadillactaste
Thanks for the welcome, that is so funny about your boys :lol:. Well thanks for the advice about the heat, we live in west Texas and it gets pretty hot down here but our girls are indoors they just go out for the bathroom and maybe a 10-15 minute play about twice a day. It's so funny to me for them to be indoor dogs they love to be outside. I pratically have to drag them in or bribe them with baby carrots. That's so sad how some people leave them outside all day. I'm working on pictures right now but I can't figure out how to post them.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome [MENTION=1876]dyale[/MENTION] ...... if you need any help with raising you bullies ask here and someone will have an answer to your questions. Seems like whatever it is, someone on this board has been there done that. Great group, great fun. Feel free to join in any of the conversations going on. Oh, one more thing WE LOVE PIX!! ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online