Hello and a question

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
OMG, these 2 are such a cute pair! Lovely babies! So, you feed fur baby with wet dog food. I can think about 2 possible problems, may be, this food has not enough fibre for her colon to work well. In this case, adding some vegetables could help like carrot or above mentioned cooked pumpkin. Other reason may be it is a bit too little food for her and she literally has nothing to poop with, everything is digested. In this case you can try to give her a bit more?

Dianna

Sep 5, 2016
California
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Godiva aka Ellie
Thank you for the input. I checked out the reviews and Beneful is a 2 star food. I went ahead and ordered Fromm -4 star food. I just wonder what ingredient was in the blue buffalo that caused her to loose hair, hope Fromm doesn't have the same effect.
I appreciate anyone that speaks their mind

Dianna

Dianna

Sep 5, 2016
California
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Godiva aka Ellie
Okay so my baby has been on Fromm for 2 weeks or so and she loves it. I've been mixing her food (old with new) and I see her trying to get to just the new food. She's always sniffing the Fromm bag,lol, so I went ahead and ordered a 30lb bag so thank you all, even those that speak their mind,lol, for the great input and concern.

Love this site��❤️��

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Glad to hear she is doing so well. If you ever have any other problems, don't be scared to ask! We have all gone through something or other with these dogs!!

Clermont

Oct 20, 2015
Georgia
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tiger - Ty
Hi fellow newbie,

I had exactly the same problem with Ty, when I got him.
after two trips to the vet, and a total change of diet I figured it out.

He was EATING TO FAST

got one of the bowls designed to make them eat more slowly, and immediately the diarrhea stopped

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Okay so my baby has been on Fromm for 2 weeks or so and she loves it. I've been mixing her food (old with new) and I see her trying to get to just the new food. She's always sniffing the Fromm bag,lol, so I went ahead and ordered a 30lb bag so thank you all, even those that speak their mind,lol, for the great input and concern.

Love this site��❤️��

Yay! Welcome to EBN! I'm glad you're here!

Dianna

Sep 5, 2016
California
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Godiva aka Ellie
Update since my Ellie has been on Fromm we havent had to, umm, wipe her tush, at least not like before. There's barely anything left (residuals on the back end) to wipe. So Thankful for this site and all of your input. I did notice she was having a little trouble passing #2 with the Fromm and the NuVet supplements so I stopped the supplements and seems everything has been passing smoothly ever since ��
Still feed her a cup and a half twice a day though I do see her looking for more throughout the day but as a female myself I do know that we need to watch what we eat,unfortunately.
Have a great night to you all and very happy Halloween

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.