Meet Toby, my new foster Bully , and maybe owner !

OP
T

TobyDad

Sep 10, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Toby
I swear when he seems happy, he sticks his lower jaw out to show me his two lower canines.
Is this something they do? Or am I just anthropomorphizing !

20160912_130122.jpg

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Hi all,
I have added some photos to this thread. Hopefully you can see them.

Now if I can just figure out how to add a pic to my profile

I always save the pics to my PC then upload from there. If you go to settings in the top right corner it will give you a list of options on the left hand side to choose from.

If you can't get it to work reply with a quote to this and it will let me know and will reply back to you.

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
What a handsome lad! Welcome! No question is too trivial or too complicated and you have come to the right place for information!

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
He is a cutie! Thanks for fostering him. He does seem a bit underweight but you can't rush it. As long as it's good quality food you should be ok, if anything maybe go to 1.5 cups twice a day. Rescues that were not used to other animals take a lot of time. I had a horse that I adopted that had only ever seen another horse over the fence and it picked on her. I couldn't take her near another horse without her tensing up, even kicking out at them. It took months to get her "used" to them. Same concept here. He is probably nervous, try and keep interactions calm and quiet. Unfortunately some dogs stuggle to adjust and it may be that he is suited for a one pet family. Time should tell, good luck!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You for taking in Toby, his Horrible owners did him awful, so Thankful Toby has found Love and an inside home to be with his new Mom and Dad. Toby is one Precious Bully, he is a Cutie Pie.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
I swear when he seems happy, he sticks his lower jaw out to show me his two lower canines.
Is this something they do? Or am I just anthropomorphizing !

View attachment 101135

Good looking boy! As stated above, not all bulldogs are big. Castor weighs in at about 20 kilos and he's 3.5 years old.

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Welcome! You may find that he might stay aggressive toward other dogs. Mabel has never gotten over it, so we just keep her away from them. It's odd, though. When she is in her stroller she doesn't care about them. Thanks for rescuing this sweet guy!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.