Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
When and where are these events?

Most of the Bully Meetups are based out of the Toronto area because the girl who runs it lives Toronto, but she does try and have some in different locations like Coronation Park in Oakville, I've been to one at High Park. She usually has Meetups once a month or every other month. Woofstock is held every June at Cherry Beach Park in Toronto, it is a huge event with vendors and they have events like dog races, giveaways, contests, dog costume shows, and you can pick up lost of dog products like toys, treats, clothes, coats, shampoos and supplements and dogfood at discounted prices and usually no tax directly from the vendor booths. They also hold an indoor one in winter at The Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place. I'm not sure when it's being held this Fall, but if you Google Woofstock Toronto, you'll be able to find the information.

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
Most oftheBully Meetups are based out of the Toronto area because the girl who runs it lives Toronto, but she does try and have some in different locations like Coronation Park in Oakville, I've been to one at High Park. She usually has Meetups once a month or every other month. Woofstock is held every June at Cherry Beach Park in Toronto, it is a huge event with vendors and they have events like dog races, giveaways, contests, dog costume shows, and you can pick up lost of dog products like toys, treats, clothes, coats, shampoos and supplements and dogfood at discounted prices and usually no tax directly from the vendor booths. They also hold an indoor one in winter at The Direct Energy Centre at Exhibition Place. I'm not sure when it's being held this Fall, but if you Google Woofstock Toronto, you'll be able to find the information.

Thanks for the info Monica. If you have any further details on the bully meet ups pls PM them to me.

Thanks

David

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Thanks for the info Monica. If you have any further details on the bully meet ups pls PM them to me.

Thanks

David

Hi David, I will definitely keep you posted on ant Meetups I hear about. If you are interested in Woofstock, you can google it for all the information

OP
shelleya618

shelleya618

Aug 19, 2016
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Peaches
will def be there on the next meet up!
where can I find info on it?

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts