Aug 19, 2016
West Palm
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Katy, Connor
I wanted to say hi to everyone.

Hi!

Started with first bully from a reputable breeder in '07, Molly. Went back to same breeder within a year and got Moe.

in '11 we got alerted from Buddies through Bullies about a bully that had been badly abused, went down and after seeing Fred started the adoption process.

late in '12 we ended a 30 year marriage. 3 Sons all grown, she took Moe and Molly, IMG_3594.jpgI got to keep Fred. Little guy was my sidekick and companion until April of this year, I came home and got to pet him during his last hour here.

You all know the joy of these pups. I am now actively looking for another senior rescue, and will post my progress as I get along the process.

Steve

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN.... Fred was a very luck boy to have such a great dad! best of luck on your search and please keep us posted.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN, and I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Fred. I know that you will find a new one to love on, and while they will never take the place of the first one, they do help fill the void. I love that you are going for a Senior. Those are typically the ones left in rescues because no one wants them. Bless you for opening your heart to one. As for Fred, he'll be waiting for us from above. One day we'll be reunited with our babies that have gone before us.

OP
Moebrane

Moebrane

Aug 19, 2016
West Palm
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Katy, Connor
Welcome to EBN, and I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Fred. I know that you will find a new one to love on, and while they will never take the place of the first one, they do help fill the void. I love that you are going for a Senior. Those are typically the ones left in rescues because no one wants them. Bless you for opening your heart to one. As for Fred, he'll be waiting for us from above. One day we'll be reunited with our babies that have gone before us.

Thanks Jessica!

I really wish that rescue would make an exception for Bowser, due to his age and blindness. And the fact that I had a near-blind senior for five years, along with two other active bullies without mishap. I would love and protect him. My pool is not a hazard to that dog.

But that is their call. not mine!

Steve

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN, and thank you for rescuing!

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Steve...welcome to EBN and it is not great to hear about Fred. I wish you success in your hunt for another rescue. Jewel and Bentley say hello. --rj

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Awww, Steve...sounds like you've had some rough things happen to you
and now, the loss of Fred. He looks so sweet in the pic, my sincere condolences,
know you must be lonely & hurting without him by your side.

Thank you for rescuing him and now, trying to adopt a senior. The right one is
out there, don't get discouraged, sometimes the rules are a bit restrictive and
the result is, a needy bully misses out on a great home :(

Welcome to EBN, we're very close here, like family, I think you'll like it here.
I'll keep you in my prayers, Steve.

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Thanks Jessica!

I really wish that rescue would make an exception for Bowser, due to his age and blindness. And the fact that I had a near-blind senior for five years, along with two other active bullies without mishap. I would love and protect him. My pool is not a hazard to that dog.

But that is their call. not mine!

Steve

Don't you worry the right baby is going to fall into your life perfectly :) and by baby I do mean senior I just call them all babies, :)

Can't wait to see your post once it happens!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.