Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
Hi,

My name is David, and in 3 weeks time I'll be bringing home the newest addition to our family. He is an Old English Bulldog/Boxer mix. Dad is a black Brindle Old English Bully, and Mom a Fawn Boxer. Both pure breeds. I havent had a dog of my own for about 12yrs now, previously I had a pure breed Siberian Husky that passed away at about the age of 12. For some time now I've been wanting to get a new dog, but wasnt sure what kind to get. I've always loved the stocky look of a Bully and the wrinkles of course and the sleek agile look of the Boxer so I was having a tough time choosing when I found the add for this little guy and realized, for me, he would be the best of both. So without any more rambling, I present to you all.....

Thysyn

Thysyn ( Tie-sin) is a Brindle with elements from both mom and dad. He's got the dark from dad and the fawn from mom giving him an almost Siberian Tiger look. (Sorry the photos arent the best, I suck a photography on my best day and these were done with my cell phone).

Thysyn with one of his brothers and sisters (5 boys 4 girls altogether) Thysyn is on the right in the photo.

In an attempt to give momma a break from 9 puupies, the owner put down a lasanga dish with some semi solid food in it. The 9 puppies literally climbed in the dish and devoured the entire thing in under two minutes. Then proceeded to chase Mom down to nurse....poor girl.

And finally, this is Thysyn gnawing on the end of my boot. He's the biggest oldest pup in the litter and at 4 1/2 weeks, the day of my visit he looks so tiny compared to my size 12 boot.

Looking forward to getting to know the community and sharing the joy of my new best friend with everyone.

Thanks for looking in.

David

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Ok, not only is he just the cutest ever, his name although spelled differently is the same as my babies! Thysyn is beautiful, so unique in his coloring, I can't wait to see him grow, and who he will resemble more! Welcome to EBN, happy to have you, and baby Thysyn.

-Jessica & Tyson

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!! What a precious little guys.... congratulations -- very glad you found us and join our little family

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your new baby is adorable... I have never owned an Olde English bulldog, but I have owned boxers and of course bulldogs. My Roxie Girl was the best dog ever, she was my boxer and I absolutely loved her to pieces. I have a feeling that your new boy is going to be perfect...

OP
Jhedir6

Jhedir6

Aug 15, 2016
Dunnvile Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Thysyn
Thanks for all the welcomes. Much appreciated. I just was in contact with Thysyn's mom and the pups went to the vet today for their shots, and the vet said they were all doing so well that they would be able to go to their forever homes a week early. So, hopefully Thysyn will be home before the end of the month, schedules pending of course. I'm beyond excited at this point.

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
What a Precious Puppy he is, so Cute. Welcome to EBN
sign0016.gif
:hiya::nice2meetu:

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
He is gorgeous! My Chumly was that colour before he got old and grey! We had a greyhound that was similar colouring too. I have to admit I am rather partial to Brindles! Lovely puppy! Can't wait to see pictures as he grows.

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
What a cutie! We love brindles too!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Very cool , Congrats on your wee one .
I also live in Ont Ca , up near Algonquin Park east side
Your adventure begins , pick a good puppy food your building a buddy for life , do not fool with that both breeds in your little one can have food allergies , find a good both breed vet again make sure on that .
hope to see many many pics , ask questions we all love our guys and will help where we can , read all of the site , there is a section for recommended vets and food even here in Ontario, the vets are who we have all used and have trust in them with our little guys.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.