Millicent16

Jul 31, 2016
County Durham United Kingdom
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Millicent
Hello Bully Lovers.

I have a 14 week old English bulldog called Millicent and I live in the North East of England. Thank you for the add. I have been reading some of the advice on the forum and thought that signing up would be useful for advice and tips from such a great bunch of people.

Thank you

Kelly

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    253.8 KB · Views: 134

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Hi there Kelly and Millie! So glad you're here... and I'd have to agree with you... we are a great bunch!!! Lol!!! Not only that but we're highly intelligent, extremely witty, good looking and rich.. (What did @helsonwheels say... "I'll have what you're having...") Anyway... Welcome!!! Millie is just adorable!!!! Blessings, Susan and Jersey :welcome3:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: Millie and Kelly! You will be very welcome here! I agree with what [MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION] says, except, she may be rich-but I sure ain't--of course I probably would be if I never had ANIMALS!!!!!:lmaogirl:but then I'd be rich and lonely,too!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Awwwww... [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION]... darn spell check! Did I say "rich" pffffffttt!!!!! I meant "bi*ch" Lol!!!

Manydogs;669112]:welcome4: Millie and Kelly! You will be very welcome here! I agree with what @Jersey says, except, she may be rich-but I sure ain't--of course I probably would be if I never had ANIMALS!!!!!:lmaogirl:but then I'd be rich and lonely,too![/QUOTE]

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome Kelly, and you Millie is just adorable. So happy you found us. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN! Millie is adorable... Love her sweet face.

Great name too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
:welcome4::welcome4::welcome4: Kelly n Millieeeeeeeee

You sure you wanna take a chance with us loony bins?
[MENTION=8888]Jersey[/MENTION].... I still say, I'll have what you're having! And make it a triple this time :dance::dance3::happy2:

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
:welcome4::welcome4::welcome4: Kelly n Millieeeeeeeee

You sure you wanna take a chance with us lonny bins?
@Jersey.... I still say, I'll have what you're having! And make it a triple this time :dance::dance3::happy2:

Ha! Well said! As only [MENTION=15310]helsonwheels[/MENTION] can! Two triples coming right up! :drink::drink::loco2::loco2::loco::loco::wiggle::wiggle::weirdo::droolers::droolers::jump::easterbunny::stars::stars::spank::spank::tease::tease::crazy_pilot::neo::zombie::girlwalker::getupzombie::ninjaluv::halloween7::halloween9::couchpeek::newyear3:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Hello Bully Lovers.

I have a 14 week old English bulldog called Millicent and I live in the North East of England. Thank you for the add. I have been reading some of the advice on the forum and thought that signing up would be useful for advice and tips from such a great bunch of people.

Thank you

Kelly

By all means peruse the site. There are numerous threads and articles related to the bully. Always remember though, you are not alone here at EBN. If you have a question, by all means start a thread/post here and someone will chime in to lend a hand.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.