The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
You are very wise and your words are very true. It's trying to believe that those words are true that have those left behind struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
okay you both have me in tears so loving and Cheryl we will all be lost without Vegas you both are incredible parents

Bowden

Dec 11, 2015
North Carolina
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Rousey
So very sorry to hear of your loss. Our babies are family and it is so difficult to grieve their loss. Thoughts and prayers to you from our family.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you all for your kind words. I adopted a 1 year old bully who we named Juno. I had to get another one immediately. She is so different from Lola though. I really hoped it would help more than it does. I love her and she needed me, but she will never be my Lola.

My heart is so heavy. It's sometimes hard to breathe. I wish I could sleep the pain away. I really, really miss her. I cannot express enough how much my heart aches for her.

Thank you for giving a loving, forever home to a bulldog needing one.
Because you're human and grieving hard, it may take a 'lil longer to
bond with Juno. Not to worry, it will happen...one day, you'll realize, it
has happened, just like that!

Grieving is a sacred act of deepest love that we do to honor our beloved.
Do not fear it, Honey but embrace it, it is a journey that is unavoidable.
You will not lose yourself nor be destroyed by it. Lola rests in peace and
is completely restored in God's Heaven. I believe we reunite with our loved
ones.

Be kind, gentle & understanding of yourself as you would any loved one
going thru a difficult time. Your heart is wounded and losing your beloved
Lola IS unbearable, it physically hurts! Longing for her presence rips that
wound open anew, it feels as if it will never end. There will come a time, the
pain eases, we adapt...never forgetting or loving less, just continue living as
we are designed to do so.

Welcome to EBN, we know how terrible is your loss of Lola, how strange it all
is right now, nothing normal or good enough and you can't imagine feeling
better but you will and we will help you thru these awful days & nights. So will
Juno...NO...she's not Lola and in time, you'll love her for herself and enjoy what
she brings into your life. May God bring comfort, strength & peace into your heart
and soon, enjoying life and open fully your heart to Juno. I lift you in prayer to
Jesus, the Man of Sorrows, who lived & felt it all, as we do in our mortality & flesh.
Please, cry out to Him, rest in His Love of you, let Him bind your wounds then lay
them at His feet. Jesus captures every tear, they are sacred to Him...you are His
Beloved, Shannon and Lola awaits you, running in perfect contentment by His side
as she does so. Walk your journey, find your laughter & joy again (it will come) and
let your heart heal...love is never lost only added to...be well again soon, Shannon.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.