Owned by Two

May 21, 2016
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunnar & Gabby
Just registered.
Our Gunnar & Gabby have owned us for a month. They are fourteen weeks old. They do not come when called; they poop & pee where ever they want; bite our toes and fingers; sleep a lot; play tug-o-war; drink dirty water when they are outside; greedily eat till their bellies are very round, and from what I know, act like bulldogs.
Pictures forth coming.

Regards,
Owned by Two

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Just registered.
Our Gunnar & Gabby have owned us for a month. They are fourteen weeks old. They do not come when called; they poop & pee where ever they want; bite our toes and fingers; sleep a lot; play tug-o-war; drink dirty water when they are outside; greedily eat till their bellies are very round, and from what I know, act like bulldogs.
Pictures forth coming.

Regards,
Owned by Two

:welcome4:

So they're normal? :rofl:

Not even 4 months old is young. Not much you can do but stick to your guns as we say till the munchkins get it. Plus you have 2 so they feed on each other and will be a bit harder. For now you need to do kennel training. Stick to your commands and a lot of praising. Watch the treats at that age as they will expect more and wont listen as much. A bit is good but more praising.

You will find all sorts of good threads in here thst will help you enormously. Other members will jump in n help. Hang on. And we want photos! !! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!

Sounds like you got your hands full of pure bulldog fun and love!

Many members here from the Houston area.... you might get to do some meet ups

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Just registered.
Pictures forth coming.

Regards,
Owned by Two

Heyyyyyyy! Welcome to EBN! We're in Katy too!!! Sounds like you have two perfectly normal bullies, hee hee.

Can't wait to see pics!

-Jess & Ty

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Just registered.
Pictures forth coming.

Regards,
Owned by Two

:EBNwelcome:
Your description of them is adorable! I can't wait to see pictures!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Welcome!!!! Ahhhh- I remember those days! I have litter mates, and those little puppy days were the bed and the worst! They will be 1 in a few days and are much more well behaved. Stay consistent with training, knee them on a schedule and your life will be much easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Just registered.
Pictures forth coming.

Regards,
Owned by Two

:welcome3: Cant wait to see see pics of these little cuties, I'm still quite the Rookie at this, I still remember the "SHARK" Phase, hang in there its gets easier, One of best things I did for Ellie was get her in a Puppy Kindergarten Class, I learned some great things there. For biting we learned the 3 strikes your out rule, 1st time redirect to toy or chewie, 2nd time, say "ouch" and walk away, 3rd time, Ellie went into her "timeout" until she cooled down, sure she would bark her head off, killed me having to "ignore" her for bit, but it really helped, as for the pottying, the crate is wonderful, also when taking them potty, make big deal when they do their business outside, and give them their MOST favorite food treats AS soon they are done, everytime, It worked WONDERS for us!!

karla9895

Dec 23, 2013
Helena,MT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winter, Queen Shiva, Big Tiger & Louis Vuitton
:welcome4: I can't wait to see your pictures :)

congratulations on your puppies!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.