New guy here!

Slappy

May 18, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Hi folks,
I just rescued an English bulldog so I figured I better join this site. Been lurking for awhile now.
I'm sure I'll have many questions. But I'm doing a lot of reading for now. :)

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome & THANK YOU for rescuing!! Can't wait to see pics of your new bully [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and bless you for rescuing and giving that bully a loving fur-ever home. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby.

OP
S

Slappy

May 18, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Hmmm,
Gotta figure out how to post pics, lol

OP
S

Slappy

May 18, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
image.jpeg

OP
S

Slappy

May 18, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
image.jpeg
Little Zeus :D

OP
S

Slappy

May 18, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
They told me he is a mini bulldog, I thought there was no such thing. Whatever, doesn't matter anyway.
He was limping really bad when I got him. Owner said he was accidentally slammed in the door that morning. I not know if I believe that. 2nd day he wouldn't walk at all, so on to the emergency vet. That was a nice price tag. He is now taking 7 pills a day.

Today he is actually walking. I went to pick him up cause I've been carrying him every where and he ran from me and jumped on the couch. Then he jumped down, which made me nuts, lol. His stubbornness is starting to come through.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
They told me he is a mini bulldog, I thought there was no such thing. Whatever, doesn't matter anyway.
He was limping really bad when I got him. Owner said he was accidentally slammed in the door that morning. I not know if I believe that. 2nd day he wouldn't walk at all, so on to the emergency vet. That was a nice price tag. He is now taking 7 pills a day.

Today he is actually walking. I went to pick him up cause I've been carrying him every where and he ran from me and jumped on the couch. Then he jumped down, which made me nuts, lol. His stubbornness is starting to come through.

WELCOME....... Nyala is also a mini. But you got to take some and leave some as she's 8 months old and 40 lbs. I think she stretched through her mini skin. Lolll

Good job on rescuing. I couldn't find any where I live fell on this site when I just got Nyala then saw some bullies for adoption.

You will enjoy the site. My walking dictionaries as I call them. :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!! Zeus sure is a cutie pie! Thanks for giving him a great new home

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
He is a lovely boy. Welcome!

OP
S

Slappy

May 18, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
Thanks everyone!!!

Pennyblossom

Mar 4, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Penny and Bristol
He's adorable. What are his stats? Bristol is mini size. We didn't intentionally pick a small one but God had other plans and she's my petite little peanut

OP
S

Slappy

May 18, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus
I'm not sure what stats are?
It's amazing, Tuesday he couldn't walk, I had to carry him everywhere. Today he's a little hellion, lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.