asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Sargeant & Dutchie the Boston Terrier
Hi All, so glad I found this forum! Almost 3 weeks ago my fiance and I adopted a 3 year old male English bulldog. His name is Sergeant and he is a great addition to our family. We have a 5.5 year old Boston Terrier named Dutchie who just adores having a new brother to chase around (and blame his farts on). We also have an 8 year old cat who is adjusting...Sergeant has been a gem with her though...sometimes I wonder if he actually sees her? Sarge came from a home where his master died, and his former mommy moved in with someone who didn't want him (I have no idea how that is possible). We are 100% going to love the crap out of the little guy. It all happened so fast, I haven't done too much research. Most of my info has come from the pet store...which I'm second guessing. I look forward to getting to know everyone (and their bully babies!) and figuring out how to be the best mom for Sarge! Now a couple pics...

2016-05-17 09.21.24.jpg
Sleeping Sarge

20160505_194254.jpg
Sarge & his big brother (please excuse the mess)

20160502_163153.jpg
Besties (Apparently I can't not have this photo sideways?)

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Well Hello Asherose and Sergeant!! What a handsome boy! What a lucky new mom! Welcome to EBN! We're so glad you found us! :jumping: Fasten your seatbelt and get ready to discover, laugh, cry, giggle, snort and maybe even pass a little hot air with us! It's a new adventure every day!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4:to EBN!! Sarge is lucky to have "found" you! He is going to have a home that hopefully will not give him away,and he will be loved!He certainly looks at home! He is a handsome little Brother for Dutchie!!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN!! Bless you for taking in this handsome boy and loving him like he deserves :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN ..... thank you so much for giving her a great new home! Both your babies are beauties.... love the freckled ear on Sergeant

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Awwwwa.... more babies.... both cutie pies and the book DUDE YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED is also cute lol

What province are you?

OP
asherose

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
I'm in Ontario.
We are getting married this October so we've been practicing with the pups to walk down the aisle! They're going to look so cute dressed up! lol.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hello and Welcome!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your photos! God Bless you both for adopting Sergeant!! Love Asherose and Sergeant together too!!! You've come to an awesome place, it helped me soooooooo much and continues to help me every day!

OMG really? They're walking down the aisle with you?? MUST SEE MUST SEE MUST SEE!!! I'll be watching for photos and video come October!!!!!

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
I'm in Ontario.
We are getting married this October so we've been practicing with the pups to walk down the aisle! They're going to look so cute dressed up! lol.

That is AWESOME!!! Are the boys wearing tuxs or is it informal?? :yes:

OP
asherose

asherose

May 17, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
That is AWESOME!!! Are the boys wearing tuxs or is it informal?? :yes:

Bow ties for sure! & hopefully a jacket! I should start looking for them now...I'm not sure what size to get Sarge!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
Awwww! They are adorable! :heart: You will get a lot of answers here. These people are so knowledgeable about the breed! They have helped me so much with our Mabel.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I'm in Ontario.

Welcome to EBN. Sarge and Dutchie are gorgeous. Jewel and Bentley say hello.

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Sorry I'm late but I wanted to say hello since I am a fellow Boston terrier (though they are both mixes) owner too.

Welcome!!

27c3c3824df208e13f842ac365aa62b1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.