Hey from Vancouver!!

Morrisisboss

May 14, 2016
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Morris
image.jpegHello everyone!

Our boy is named Morris. He's just under a year old (June 2nd!) and we absolutely love him. We found this site and am excited because we need all the help we can get. He's been amazing except for a couple health hiccups that we really need help with. So exited to be part of this community and hoping to learn a lot from you fine folks. :)
Jaclyn, Tom and Morris.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    779.9 KB · Views: 136

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welocme3: to EBN! what a handsome boy.... so happy you found us and joined the party

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
WELCOME !!!!! Another cutie to our bunch!

I was in White Rock. Now in AB. What part of Van are you?

Jersey

Community Veteran
May 19, 2013
South Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
View attachment 98329Hello everyone!

Our boy is named Morris. He's just under a year old (June 2nd!) and we absolutely love him. We found this site and am excited because we need all the help we can get. He's been amazing except for a couple health hiccups that we really need help with. So exited to be part of this community and hoping to learn a lot from you fine folks. :)
Jaclyn, Tom and Morris.

Welcome to the most awesome site on the web! We're so glad you're here!! :welcome3:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OP
M

Morrisisboss

May 14, 2016
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Morris
WELCOME !!!!! Another cutie to our bunch!

I was in White Rock. Now in AB. What part of Van are you?

Hey there! I hope you are not in danger from the fire. And that everyone you know made it out safe if you're up north. We currently reside in Kits! Thanks for the welcome

1Chumly

Feb 19, 2015
Houston, TX
Country
From England
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster 2013-2023 Monty 6/2010 - 1/2020 Chumly 2002-2014
Welcome! You will find lots of great information on this site, it's a life saver. Ask away!!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome! Morris is sooooooo cute! You've come to a wonderful place! My girl Joey is just about a year, May 31st, and the folks here have supported us since she arrived!!! You'll love this group!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hey there! I hope you are not in danger from the fire. And that everyone you know made it out safe if you're up north. We currently reside in Kits! Thanks for the welcome

Kits is a beautiful place. Right at the ocean :)

I am safe thank you, im more south. Everyone seems to have gotten out safely but can't return for a couple weeks. 90% of FMac was saved but not the outskirts. Canadian water bombers all came to pitch in. FMac is Canada bread maker so they had to move fast. :)

schimpfy

The yabba dabba do donkey swattin' broom swingin'
Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2014
Vancouver British Columbia
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
:hiii::welcome::peekaboo: So glad you found the site We live in East Vancouver and love this site and the people here. Tons of information and support. Have you checked out English bulldog walks in Vancouver they can be a lot of fun and great exercise for them . My boy is a cross 1/2 English the other French bulldog his name is Chance and I have been on this site just before I received him. Hope to answer any questions you may have and feel free to friend me if you like.021.jpg039.jpg011.JPGLook forward to your future posts and pics until then be good for each other :yes:

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Welcome to EBN. Jewel and Bentley say hello.Please peruse the site as you may find articles/threads that deal with issues that are related to Morris.Again welcome.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.