"Hi" from Ange and "Lets play lets play lets play" from Stella

Angenzl

Jan 12, 2016
Country
New Zealand
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Hello everyone, what a great site! Stella is a New Zealand born English Bulldog who is currently 5 months. Through this site I have come to learn my little chunky monkey's ways are very breed specific to the awesome bully. Reading trough this site is a regular thing for us and knowing that if we are uncertain about something, we can find similar scenarios or concerns here. Also just to know and appreciate all the bulldog ways of other peoples dogs. Love it!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
[emoji2] welcome, can't wait to see pics of your baby!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Hello everyone, what a great site! Stella is a New Zealand born English Bulldog who is currently 5 months. Through this site I have come to learn my little chunky monkey's ways are very breed specific to the awesome bully. Reading trough this site is a regular thing for us and knowing that if we are uncertain about something, we can find similar scenarios or concerns here. Also just to know and appreciate all the bulldog ways of other peoples dogs. Love it!

:welcome4::welcome4::welcome4:

Yes fantastic site. You will learn tons of similar scenarios. Enjoy your reading!
Any pics?

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome to Ange and Stella!!! My girl Joey is 11 months now, I WOULD NOT have made it through her early months without the help from folks here at the forum. I'm new to bully parenthood and now know I'd have it no other way! Can't wait to see photos of your Stella!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .....

:pics:

Frith

Mar 15, 2016
ME
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frith

Does she bark with an accent???:p:tongue:

Jul 30, 2010
Country
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono
aQ9K7ST.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.