JerseyGirl

Apr 19, 2016
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jersey
Hi Everyone :)

My name is Mitra... I'm Jersey's mom (the newest addition to our family). Jersey is a 3-month old english bulldog and she lives with my boyfriend Scott and I in our home just outside of L.A. in the Valley. While both Scott and I have had other dogs, Jersey is our first bulldog. She has already filled our home with love and joy... and has kept us on our toes.

I'm thankful to have found this forum as I know it will help Scott and I be the best human parents for Jersey that we can be.

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance. :)

Jersey2.jpegJersey1.jpeg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and so happy you found us. Your baby reminds me of one of our former pups Gema.

IMAG0465.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is adorable!! Congratulations on your new baby
:welcome3: to EBN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi Everyone :)

My name is Mitra... I'm Jersey's mom (the newest addition to our family). Jersey is a 3-month old english bulldog and she lives with my boyfriend Scott and I in our home just outside of L.A. in the Valley. While both Scott and I have had other dogs, Jersey is our first bulldog. She has already filled our home with love and joy... and has kept us on our toes.

I'm thankful to have found this forum as I know it will help Scott and I be the best human parents for Jersey that we can be.

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance. :)

View attachment 97622View attachment 97623

Hi Mitra and Welcome to EBN to you and Jersey Girl. I love her name and I love her colouring. She's super cute.
You will love this site, there's lots of great information and lots of great members always willing to answer your questions, give advice and share their experiences. I hope to see more of you and Jersey on here.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Your baby Jersey is adorable...

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Welcome! Curly is originally a WeHo dog - we moved east a couple years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome to you and Jersey, what a beautiful pup!!! This site and the people here have helped me through my first year as a bully mama, PRICELESS! Hope to see more photos!

Most Reactions