Hi from Santowah and Sarge

santowah

Apr 18, 2016
Greenville, SC
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
CeeLo
Hi there, I'm new here (and to bulldogs in general!) I'm Santowah (you can call me by my English name - Hannah - if that's easier for you. I'm Seminole and my traditional name can be a mouthful!) and I hail from the thriving metropolis of Greenville SC haha.

I adopted my bulldog, Sarge, on Saturday. He was owned by a friend of a friend and had been tied up in their backyard for the past 4 years. After an hour of begging and $50 he turned him over to me along with all his paperwork and now he's a permanent part of our family. Poor thing has double ear infections, yeast infections in all four paws and up his legs, his claws were grown into his paw pads and his poor nose is cracked and bloody so it's going to be a long process getting him up to snuff, but at least he's loved now :)
sarge.jpgtumblr_o5r9iqDqT91vp5w9to2_250.jpgtumblr_o5t2bjpmwY1vp5w9to1_250.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!

Thank you so, so much for saving this sweet and handsome boy! he will be healthy and happy in no time... with a loving new home, better food and a comfy place to lay his head, life is going to be grand very soon.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
Thank you so much for saving him and sharing your home to this handsome boy. He can now start to heal and start a grand life he deserves. Thank you to you and your family. You have a huge heart. Bless you.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Thank you so much for being the guardian angel that Sarge so needed, and rescuing him from such a dire life. He's such a handsome bulldog! Welcome to EBN!

harveyspecter

Harvey's Executive Assistant
Community Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Yorba Linda (The OC), California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Harvey Specter
:welcome3: to EBN!! Thank you for rescuing Sarge. He is a beautiful creature of God. Plenty of knowledgeable folks to share advise and experiences here.

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
You did a wonderful thing for Sarge!! He must be so grateful. And he sure is handsome!

Welcome to the forum, and i wish you the best of luck getting him back to good form. :)

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
:hiya::EBNwelcome::nice2meetu: thank you for saving Sarge! I hope he is feeling better soon and loving life with his new family which I'm sure he is already!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.