rockysmom

Apr 17, 2016
Richmond Hill, ON
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
I just joined today as I have a 4 month old bulldog. His name is Rocky and he is my first dog. He is a wonderful addition to my that includes my husband and twelve year old son. We wanted a dog and decided to get a bulldog as my husband has always wanted one. I am so glad he convinced me to get him as I consider him my new baby. We all love him and he sure loves us. He is very social and loves meeting new people. He loves the attention. Life with Rocky is busy - especially training him to do his business outside & cleaning us the mishaps - but wouldn't change it for the world.

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Welcome!! Training a bulldog is fun! Lol- they are quite stubborn, so consistency and schedules will be your best friend!! We need pics of your Rocky!! Mine are almost 11 month old siblings. Lockjaw and Penny. Take lots of pics! They grow sooo fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
I just joined today as I have a 4 month old bulldog. His name is Rocky and he is my first dog. He is a wonderful addition to my that includes my husband and twelve year old son. We wanted a dog and decided to get a bulldog as my husband has always wanted one. I am so glad he convinced me to get him as I consider him my new baby. We all love him and he sure loves us. He is very social and loves meeting new people. He loves the attention. Life with Rocky is busy - especially training him to do his business outside & cleaning us the mishaps - but wouldn't change it for the world.

Im seeing double lolll whole bunch of us answered you on the same post. Well... :welcome4: again great to have you on board....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.