New Members from Tennessee Saying Hello

BowdenTN

Mar 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Hi, we are the Bowden's of Nashville, TN. We are excited to be apart of the community. A family of three (mom,dad and teen) and looking forward to finding a new four legged family member. The one thing that everyone agreed upon was a young male English bulldog. It took nearly 6 months before we could all agree (that's how serious we are about the journey) but finally we have and are currently preparing our home for our potential new arrival.

Our new plans include visiting local animal shelters and to volunteer when an were we find the need. We are super excited and are prayerfully awaiting the journey.

We are so glad to be here..

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Welcome to EBN! How exciting to be adding a bulldog to your family! Congrats! Well, poke around and ask all the questions that you want. EBN has tons of great articles over bulldogs and lots of experience among the members. I can't wait to see pictures when you find your new family member!

:welcome:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome and so happy you found us. That is awesome you are volunteering at a shelter, you just might find a bully there that needs a good home.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN!!

best of luck on your search for a new family member

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Welcome!!
This site is a wealth of information. Wishing you luck (and speed!) in finding your bully. Do you plan to get a puppy or adopt an older bulldog?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4: Glad to have you!

Most Reactions

Members online