OP
D

DEJESUS92

Feb 23, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Thank you all for the kind words and help. So we are now on day 4 and I know he's only 9 weeks, but is it common to have to wake up anywhere from 4-5 times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom? Also nearly hourly during the day? I like that he's finally telling me he needs to go, but seems a little excessive.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Thank you all for the kind words and help. So we are now on day 4 and I know he's only 9 weeks, but is it common to have to wake up anywhere from 4-5 times in the middle of the night to use the bathroom? Also nearly hourly during the day? I like that he's finally telling me he needs to go, but seems a little excessive.
When my pups were that age, they went out about every two hours during the night. Even more in the daytime,especially if they had been playing! Don't get discouraged! It will be worth it, in the longrun. The less accidents inside, the better. :yes:

OP
D

DEJESUS92

Feb 23, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Well that's good to hear. My next question is, a couple days ago after I got done taking him out to relieve himself, I noticed his paws had a yellowish color to them. Do you know what could cause that? And if so, how can I get it off?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well that's good to hear. My next question is, a couple days ago after I got done taking him out to relieve himself, I noticed his paws had a yellowish color to them. Do you know what could cause that? And if so, how can I get it off?

Could it be pollen?

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.