Alinchase

Mar 8, 2016
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Haven't decided yet
Hello, My name is Alyssa and I am a army wife and mother of three children. We are picking up our first bulldog on Friday. We have been waiting for over a year to get one. I wanted to do all the research I could before we got one. We had a german shepherd 7 years ago and when she turned one she got very sick and the vet could not figure out what was wrong with her. 5,000 dollars of vet bills and 9 months later she died and we never knew what was wrong. The vet thought it was due to bad breeding. I didn't do any research on the breeder, just found a good priced puppy. We learned our lesson so we found a really good breeder and are finally ready to get another dog. I am excited about getting a bulldog but a little nervous about health problems. I used to be a vet technician so I am used to taking care of animals and I know that she will need grooming and cleaning everyday. We are purchasing pet insurance so that makes me feel a little bit better. I am looking forward to getting all of the knowledge from everyone and so glad I found this site.
I will post pictures as soon as we get her!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN ...... ask away on the questions, we are here to help you learn and support

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! look around, most every subject is covered as we all tend to go throught the same issues. You can use the search bar with key words from a question you may have and a thread will usually pop up addressing the issue. Or you can always ask away, there is a wealth of info here to be had! I can't wait to see lots of pics!

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Welcome to the club!

This forum saved me from many visits to the vet also gave me great ideas to be a better mom to my bully!

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your baby!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.