Sherlock

Mar 5, 2016
Italy
Country
Italy
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston and Emma
Hi everybody, my name is Giovanni and I'm from Northern Italy, specifically from Varese, a small town not that far from Milan. I live here with my wife, our three boys (Jacopo, Leonardo and Filippo) and with the last arrived, a fabulous English Bulldog named Winston. He is 7 months and is our first bulldog but I had other dogs in the past. He changed our lives and we are all in love with him. I found this forum by chance, surfing in the web, and I'm really eager to share experiences, questions, ideas and whatever you ant with people that like me really love this beautiful breed. Thank for accepting mw in the community and sorry if my English is not perfect.
Have a great weekend and ciao!

PS here below a picture of my family

MOR_3256bis.jpg

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Hi there Welcome to EBN , great family pic
We love pics here so snap away and post , if you have any question ask away , enter our contest there lots of fun
This a very family oriented site everyone here is all part of the same family "Bulldogs", we swap info try to help ask for help and support each other.
Have fun and ahh post more pics of Winston he looks wonderful.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4:to your family! It is a beautiful family. Your english is perfect! I have one complaint.....everyone has a Winston shirt but Winston! His could say "The Boss":D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN

What a wonderful introduction and a beautiful family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! You have a beautiful family, and Winston is a great looking bulldog!!!

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Mar 5, 2016
Italy
Country
Italy
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston and Emma
Good idea! We're going to buy him one with The Boss. Thank you :D

jdeveaux

Bully Buttler
Jan 12, 2016
Sugar Land, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jupiter
Welcome to the pack! What does the rest of the shirt say? Couldn't make it out in the picture. That is awesome that you had T-Shirts made for you pack leader :yes:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN, Winston is just precious, and you have a beautiful family!

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Mar 5, 2016
Italy
Country
Italy
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston and Emma
Welcome to the pack! What does the rest of the shirt say? Couldn't make it out in the picture. That is awesome that you had T-Shirts made for you pack leader :yes:
It says: Stand Strong, Stand Proud. I found this shop in Internet: the owner has an English Bulldog named Winston and created a collection of t-shirts, polos, fleces, etc dedicated to his friend (Hawkins & Joseph). Could I stay without buying something?

Inviato dal mio Samsung S5

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Ciao e benvenuto a voi e la vostra famiglia.

Haven't used my Italian for decades.

Ive had other breeds too but yes you are right Giovanni, they sure are special. :yes:
Your English is " fantastico " :whew:

OP
Sherlock

Sherlock

Mar 5, 2016
Italy
Country
Italy
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston and Emma
Ciao e benvenuto a voi e la vostra famiglia.

Haven't used my Italian for decades.

Ive had other breeds too but yes you are right Giovanni, they sure are special. :yes:
Your English is " fantastico " :whew:
Buongiorno!! Che bella sorpresa trovare qualcuno che parla Italiano!
Where did u learn it? Family reason? When u want to practice it just drop me a message! [emoji6] [emoji6]
Buona giornata!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Buongiorno!! Che bella sorpresa trovare qualcuno che parla Italiano!
Where did u learn it? Family reason? When u want to practice it just drop me a message! [emoji6] [emoji6]
Buona giornata!

Hello again,

Im also italian. My grandparents whom were born in Italy and came later on a boat like all immigrants ended up in Canada. My parents were born in Canada. We kept the tradition eating homemade, fresh like in italy which im so greatful :) I went to Europe 2x but italy is next on my list. My bucket list as we say. Ciao ciao for now. Enjoy this fantastic site. Bunch of good people that will help you with Winston. Winston, now there's an Italian nane for you. Lollll :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.