Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome3: to the Family here at EBN

Thank you so much for being a great sister and helping your brother to get Georgie back to a healthy girl, you are going to enjoy her so much they are a beautiful breed of dog that end up ruling us.

OP
Jenni23

Jenni23

Mar 3, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Georgia
Hi, I am new to the site and am also a new EBD owner as well! I was reading your thread and it was shocking to see how much we have in common! Not only am I a new EBD owner (who also has zero experience with the breed), but my husband also serves in the military and is two years away from retirement as well! Our other dog is a shih tzu also, and we have two daughters (my step daughter is 9, youngest will be 1 in April). Anyway, welcome to the site and good luck to you and Georgia! I have only had my little guy (dewey) for a week, and have already learned how overwhelming it can be, especially with an infant who is just learning to walk!

Oh wow we do have a lot in common, lol! I can't imagine having a toddler and an EB, you have your hands full. As for the military retirement, I can't wait! I'm so excited to finally just live in one place:)

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Thanks y'all for the warm welcome! I promise to post more pics and get my profile pic all figured out soon:). Now that you know how we got our pup, I guess I should tell y'all a little about our family. My Husband is active duty army and we are 2 years from retirement, God willing:). We have 2 daughters, 11 and 8. Before Gigi arrived, we already had 2 Shih Tzus, they are 12 and 5. Right now they think Gigi is the spawn of satan, lol. We live in Virginia in a townhouse that I hate, because I'm a country girl from South Georgia, and I like open spaces:). That's all I can think of at the moment, lol

Hello from Falls Church, VA! My husband is active duty in the Army as well and owes 6 more years until he can retire. We are actually going to PCS to Ft Carson this summer - I really haven't been a fan of NoVA for the complete opposite reason - city folk here ;)

Welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biscuitsmom

Mar 14, 2016
Richmond VA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Biscuit
I'm in Richmond area and new as well! What part of VA are you in? I'm also from a military family : )

Members online

No members online now.