New in MO

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Hi I am new here. My name is Laurie and I am owned by 10 week old Lola and Mojo. My husband and I have wanted bulldogs for years, we finally brought our new babies home on Feb. 12th. Needless to say, life has not been the same since. LOL. We also have two Maltese Darcy and Dexter and a Bischon named Bailey. Plus 7 kids collectively. Full house.
I am so glad that I found this forum.
IPhone 038.jpgIPhone 022.jpgLola is on the left and Mojo is on the right

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh how adorable are they?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? 2 Puppies at the same time and 3 other pups and 7 kids?!?!?!?! WOW! Welcome to the board!!! :)

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Goodness look at those two! Just cuties...but my oh my do you have your hands full from the sound of your post...I commend you...what ages are the children?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Welcome [MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] How cute are they!!! Two puppies = Double Trouble!!! :up:

I'm really looking forward to seeing more photos of them on this site, and don't foget to share some pics of your other 3 pups too ... we DO love photos on this site!!

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
they are the cutest! congrats! I have a ten week old bully too and its amazing how much hey truly do change your life. I have had other dogs as well, but there's just something "different" about a bully and your love for a bully! Welcome and looking forward to many tips and stories and tons of pictures :)

OP
RescueMe

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Ok here are the children. I have four. Amber is 22 Dani is 21 Dylan 17 and Jordan 11. i also have an adorable 1 yr old granddaughter that is Dani's baby. Hubby has three. Gavin is 13 Isaiah is 9 and Gabby is 5. Crazy chaos here. I babysit Cali (grandbaby) daily while mom works, so it is nuts here. lol.
I never thought I could love these pups as much as my kids, but I do. lol

We frequently lay in bed laughing at them snoring. Its been quite an adventure.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Telly03

Community Veteran
Mar 31, 2010
Maryland
Bulldog(s) Names
Moses
Welcome [MENTION=1930]LaurieLolaandMojo[/MENTION] Very cute pups... and what a crazy but fun household you must have going on :up:

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
Ok here are the children. I have four. Amber is 22 Dani is 21 Dylan 17 and Jordan 11. i also have an adorable 1 yr old granddaughter that is Dani's baby. Hubby has three. Gavin is 13 Isaiah is 9 and Gabby is 5. Crazy chaos here. I babysit Cali (grandbaby) daily while mom works, so it is nuts here. lol.
I never thought I could love these pups as much as my kids, but I do. lol

We frequently lay in bed laughing at them snoring. Its been quite an adventure.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Once you have four what's one more...or one more...or one more. I've only two boys...but come summer our lake association has summer cottages. And we fill up with neighborhood kids. And we're the local hangout. :cool: My son loves all the kids around and says he plans on having 13 kids when he marries...since it's so fun around here when the house is full.

Sounds like quite a crew you have...and sounds like you love them all...they are truly blessed! Two bullie pups...that's got to be interesting...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome to EBN! We luv pix of bullies... and kids too. Feel free to enter into the conversations going on :)

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome to the forum! What little cuties!! Man do you ever have your hands full! God love ya! I couldn't even handle 2 step kids! Can't wait to see more pics of your little angels!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! You have a couple of cuties there! Looking forward to seeing a lot more of them!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Finally someone has me beat in the dog and kid department!!!! :up: welcome!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the most wonderful bully site around. WARNING: it will become addicting. Your newest additions are absolutely beautiful! You will have a blast watching them grow up. If you think the snoring is funny, just wait!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online