Tina Sophia

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
We got rescued on Sunday. image.jpg She's eight.
We were expecting an EEyore, but she's a Tigger. She can stand on her back legs without support..She's good with the boys. She's the most hippo shaped bulldog I have ever seen..too cute
The force seems strong with this one..

Kimberlie

Aug 15, 2015
Country
Usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Murphy Hudson Nash & Milton Virgil
She's so pretty!!!

OP
Chanticocat

Chanticocat

Sep 20, 2014
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Hank, Ta-hank and Emma
Those of you who followed Emma's story know that we take in the ones that are old and need maintainance. Tina had hernia surgery while in rescue. She has a history of struvite crystals and will be o. Urinary diet for the rest of her days. She has a small trachea wich is consistent with bulldog, but they found scarring. She has been De barked! We are out raged by this. That some backyard breeder did this to this beautiful girl.

we are going to focus on the here and now..She's so interactive and bouncy.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
congrats.... she is a beauty! So happy for all of you :luv:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Those of you who followed Emma's story know that we take in the ones that are old and need maintainance. Tina had hernia surgery while in rescue. She has a history of struvite crystals and will be o. Urinary diet for the rest of her days. She has a small trachea wich is consistent with bulldog, but they found scarring. She has been De barked! We are out raged by this. That some backyard breeder did this to this beautiful girl.

we are going to focus on the here and now..She's so interactive and bouncy.

Bless you! Yes, I sure remember sweet Emma. I am so so so happy for this new sweet baby in your life, and I know she will be loved beyond words.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and congrats on getting her, she is a beauty.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.