Hello im Dan but more importantly my dog is Ella

Danny Ella

Feb 7, 2016
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ella
Well my wife and I got married in Oct 2013, I had a cat that i have had since 2006, Buster is his name and he also is quite amazing. Anyways my wife always talked about getting a "puppy" but I kind of turned her down because we are both very busy (she's an RN works nights and I have a full time job and own a business.) But one of my friends was having a litter of bulldogs and actually could not afford the vet bills when it came time for the mom to have the babies. So I lent him the money to pay for all of it.

Well fast forward to a few weeks down the road and instead of offering to pay me back he asked if I wanted a puppy. I went home asked my wife and of course she said yes!

The rest is history, now we have Ella, who is honestly a dog I love more than life itself. I never thought I could care so much about a doggy but man she is just the best. I know all of you know exactly what im talking about being on here. We've actually thought about getting another one already lol. Ella is about a year and 3 months.

I found this site on twitter btw. Looking forward to learning more from all of you about our lovable little buddies

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:welcome: to the four of you to EBN, they do have a way of winning us over the Bulldogs don't they.

I myself think they are the best breed and I would not go back to any other breed after having FTSE he sure is the joy of our life.

Look forward to seeing some pictures of Ella

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Welcome! It only took me 5 weeks to turn around and get a litter mate of our first EBD. They are amazing!!
Pics please!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome Dan & Ella :) we totally understand that feeling on here :) can't wait to see pics of your baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3:to EBN

So happy you found us.....

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and your baby is a beauty.

Mom of Tucker

Jun 22, 2015
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie (2015), Jasper (2020), Tucker (2015-2020)
It is amazing, the love of an English Bulldog! What an awesome thing you did to help your friend and his momma Bulldog. You will be rewarded endlessly with the companionship and love of Ella. Welcome to EBN. You will find answers to all of your questions because Bulldogs can be complicated, but so worth it!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Welcome!!! I came to this forum a new bully Mom, wanting to do everything right for this amazing, loving pup. Well what I found was a wealth of knowledge, kindness, and unending support from others that have the same love for their pups! Have fun here, read, and join in. You'll love it here!!!

jenzaar

Aug 24, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winslow
Well isn't it a lucky thing, for everyone, that you lent that money to your friend!!!

Congrats on your darling pup, and please do post pictures when you can!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online