Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: hello everyone!

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Annie1991's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Punk'N (bg), Lilly (corgi - 09.24.08 - 03.07.13), Missy (mixed), Mickey (rescue bd - RIP 02.13.15)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: hello everyone!

Welcome to EBN - this is a wonderful site for bully parents! My Punk used to have ear problems, but now I spray a mixture of vinegar and peroxide - half and half - onto a cotton ball, then put it in the ear and squeeze the ear - this gets the solution into her ear without having to spray it in, which used to startle her and she didn't like it. Now her ears are doing great! I still put some of the solution into her ears about once a week to every two weeks. I hope this might help with her ears.

2. Likes codered liked this post
    Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Annie1991 View Post
    Welcome to EBN - this is a wonderful site for bully parents! My Punk used to have ear problems, but now I spray a mixture of vinegar and peroxide - half and half - onto a cotton ball, then put it in the ear and squeeze the ear - this gets the solution into her ear without having to spray it in, which used to startle her and she didn't like it. Now her ears are doing great! I still put some of the solution into her ears about once a week to every two weeks. I hope this might help with her ears.
    what cleared diamond's up for a while was iodine in her ear. but i am greatful for all advice .

sent from my brick using clay
    You can follow me on
    Instagram: redcody318

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads