Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Default hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by sisters3 View Post
    Welcome Cody and Diamond! God Bless you for saving this beautiful creature! I'm a new bully mama but many here are VERY KNOWLEDGABLE and will be able to suggest supplements, food, etc., something as simple as Apple Cider Vinegar can do wonders. Read the posts on the benefits, I started Joey on it this week. The kind that is suggested here is Braggs and I think they sell it at Walmart. Try not to worry at such a young age, there's plenty of time for that.

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite quotes: "Find out what you like doing best, and get someone to pay you for it"

Sounds like you LOVE dogs........to fill in the gap why not look into dog walking? Maybe?

Peace friend, hang in there.....you've done a wonderful thing and wonderful things will come your way!!!!
    thank you mam, yea i've done selsun blue and it worked like 1 time and that was it. the smell was reduced a little. currently i'm doing coconut oil and it hasn't worked. i was assuming the omega 3's would attack the yeast infection. i'm assuming it's a yeast infection because there is a smell of like cooking yeast rolls in the oven. it doesn't bother me but it does the rest of the family and i'm trying to help her because she will scratch herself up. our vet gave us a topical spray with steroids in it. and it was good but we ran out. it was betagen, as of right now diamond is at the vet for her final heart worm regiment. I very much enjoy working with dogs and vehicles. i want to be an auto technician but there are certain certifications that you have to maintain. i'd like to get diamond a harness with pockets so we could carry my tools when i'm working on my truck my pockets seem to be full of tools.

sent from my brick using clay
    You can follow me on
    Instagram: redcody318

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: hello everyone!

to EBN .... thank you so much for giving her a great new life!

Jessica has you covered.... Tractor Supply will have taste of the wild, which is a very good food and will help clear up all those issues. Avoid chicken and grains for sure. Maybe Tractor Supply is hiring and you can get a part-time job with an employee discount to help with the cost of the food?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

3. Likes TyTysmom, Mom of Tucker liked this post
    Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

thank you Diamond deserved a new life and a second chance. we went to tractor supply and i got the southwest canyon canine formula with wild boar. i read the back and it seems like good stuff. the bag was like $25 for 14lbs which isn't bad. i'm hoping everything will clear up. we got her back from the vet today from her final regiment in heart worms and she doesn't want to eat anything as of we speak she is at 51.2 pounds so i expect her to be at maybe 48 pounds when her appetite picks back up. i also got some shampoo since selsun blue wasn't working for her to well.
    You can follow me on

5. Likes Mom of Tucker liked this post
    The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Roger
    Country
    USA
    Somewhere in the Universe. Wish you were here!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jewel and Bentley
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Well Cody...looks like you found a diamond in the ruff. Thanks for taking Diamond in. P.S. Welcome to EBN. You will find you are not alone here. Lots of knowledge located in the many articles...so please peruse the site and if you have any questiosn just post a thread and someone will chime in.

Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by rjisaterp View Post
    Well Cody...looks like you found a diamond in the ruff. Thanks for taking Diamond in. P.S. Welcome to EBN. You will find you are not alone here. Lots of knowledge located in the many articles...so please peruse the site and if you have any questiosn just post a thread and someone will chime in.
    thank you for welcoming me. yes a diamond in the ruff is a great statement will do thank you bud!

sent from my brick using clay
    You can follow me on

Feed Store Operator Become a 4 Paw Member punky's Avatar
    Real Name
    gail
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
    Likes (Received)

bless you... i know exactly how you feel... it just makes my blood boil when i hear someone say that don't have time for a dog and have to get rid of it... or they are moving and can't keep it... grrrrr.... to me its no excuse.. if you get a dog.. be a responsible dog owner.. don't just throw it out when you don't want to deal with them... makes me so mad because it breaks my heart...

yesterday a friend posted on facebook that they seen a car pull up on her road and dumped two german shepards off then drove away... how can people sleep at night.. its still cold here... i would love to dump them off in the cold and make them sleep outside and find their own water and food..

sorry... bless you again..,. i have a rescue too... they love just like the others no matter how bad they been treated..

9. Likes bullmama liked this post
    Real Name
    Ginger
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tucker & Sophie
    Likes (Received)

You can mix a spoonful of coconut oil in with her food, and that will be great for her coat.

I feed my bullies Taste of the Wild, and Tractor Supply has the best price. Sometimes they have it on sale also.

Mom of Tucker AND Sophie

Pet Sitter
    Country
    Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Püppy
    Likes (Received)

to EBN! What a sweet girl Diamond is
    It is great that you rescued her

Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by punky View Post
    bless you... i know exactly how you feel... it just makes my blood boil when i hear someone say that don't have time for a dog and have to get rid of it... or they are moving and can't keep it... grrrrr.... to me its no excuse.. if you get a dog.. be a responsible dog owner.. don't just throw it out when you don't want to deal with them... makes me so mad because it breaks my heart...

yesterday a friend posted on facebook that they seen a car pull up on her road and dumped two german shepards off then drove away... how can people sleep at night.. its still cold here... i would love to dump them off in the cold and make them sleep outside and find their own water and food..

sorry... bless you again..,. i have a rescue too... they love just like the others no matter how bad they been treated..
    it's all good gail, that's just sad how they dumped those German Shepard. Yes, diamond is just a big teddy bear
    You can follow me on

Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mom of Tucker View Post
    You can mix a spoonful of coconut oil in with her food, and that will be great for her coat.

I feed my bullies Taste of the Wild, and Tractor Supply has the best price. Sometimes they have it on sale also.
    really?!?! i usually put coconut oil directly on her coat, and after when i have the oil on my hands she will just lick them off and i took a handful and she'll just eat it. I picked up taste of the wild yesterday and i'm going to use up the rest of the other food to run out so i can get a better idea of what her body accepts.
    You can follow me on

Real Name
    Cody
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diamond
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mybrindlegirl View Post
    to EBN! What a sweet girl Diamond is
    It is great that you rescued her
    Thank you! She is a big teddy bear i'm ready for the other food to get eaten up in hopes of helping her skin wise.
    You can follow me on

15. Likes mybrindlegirl liked this post
    Pet Sitter
    Country
    Germany
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Püppy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by codered View Post
    Thank you! She is a big teddy bear i'm ready for the other food to get eaten up in hopes of helping her skin wise.
    Good luck with the new food! I keep my fingers crossed that the new food helps solving Diamonds skin problems

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads