First timer from Ohio =)

EnglishKai

Feb 16, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Kai
Hello! My name is Haley and I just joined this forum because we recently adopted our eb this past December. Her name is Kai ( like the Hawaiian word for sea/salt water) and she is a super cute, sweet, loving girl. She is much different than other dogs I've owned though. For example we also have a goldendoodle who wants nothing but to make us happy and be with us ALL THE TIME, whereas Kai, she's cool doing her own thing and is okay with ignoring commands like sit and stay lol. It's been fun watching the two dogs become friends since they are so drastically different, but they do seem to have created a bond which is great. I'm looking forward to finally being able to find information about her breed from other owners. I've read so much the eb are not like the average dog and therefor I have come a crossed a lot of confusing information when trying to find answers to my questions. Thank Again! :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Hi Welcome to EBN! I would love to see pics of Kai. How old is she? EB's are very different from any other breeds. I had labs all my life and what a shock when we got our first bully! They are complete love bugs and when Kai gets comfortable in her surroundings she will want to sit on you lap while watching tv. She wont care that she isn't a lap dog, and your legs are numb, or you bladder is bursting, she wont move! lol Any questions you have, please ask away, this is a great site for all information.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
:welcome4:

Welcome to EBN Kai and Haley. Jewel and Bentley say hello.

Please peruse the sight as there are many articles that may help with your questions and give you answers. Or you can post your question and I am sure one of us will chime in and provide advice, suggestions, moral support, etc. You are never alone here at the forum.

Again, welcome to the site. --rj

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
WELCOME Haley and Kai!! Joey girl says hello, welcome, and pics please! You'll love this site, humans and pups.

Sue

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=15510]EnglishKai[/MENTION] :welcome4: to EBN! Yes, Ebullies are quite different from other breeds! I have had Many breeds, and the best way to train a bully is with bribery!
Some may call it "reward!" They certainly have a mind of their own,and they teach you patience!! But, you just can't resist that face. It is so great that your dogs have bonded! Everyone here is very helpful and friendly,need help-there's plenty of it here!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN .... ask away we are here to help!

One of the biggest things with Bulldogs you have already figured out... they are not about pleasing their human; they are thinkers and what you are offering needs to be worth it to them to do what is being asked. So, as someone stated... HIGH value treat/bribery will get you everywhere. They are also great snugglers!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.