Let me introduce myself...and my dogs.

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
First off...I would like to thank Miss Molly for telling me about this forum. :D

My name is Darlene...my husband and I got our first bulldog about a month into our marriage. And this July will make it 21 yrs. with the husband and our experiences with bulldogs.
Our very first bulldog Jake and Butchie our collie/shepherd mix that he chose later...as his best bud.

JakeandButchie5.jpg

But our current bulldogs are

Tank who is 7 yrs. old
February2011SnowDay026.jpg

February2011SnowDay028.jpg

Sarge current age 5 yrs. old

SARGECLOSEUPONDECKPRICELESS6.jpg

NO BULLDOGS CAN NOT SWIM HE WADES
IMG_21463-1.jpg

Ahsoka our Australian Shepherd who's 8 months old. Who will no doubt be mentioned in stories...later. So I thought to add her along with them.
February2011SnowDay003.jpg

Last edited:
OP
cadillactaste

cadillactaste

Feb 28, 2011
OHIO
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank and Sarge
:hug: Hey there Shelly...I need to still figure some things out...like how your avatar photo is BIGGER than mine. I will try and make mine larger then...Glad to see you on. Still looking around. The format is different than other sites I've used...but I'm getting the hang of it...

Miss Molly

Feb 18, 2011
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus
@cadillactaste Hey Darlene- before you spend too much time trying to resize your photo, you need to be a 4 paws member to have a bigger avatar. You go to "forum" then under that in white, it says 4 paw membership for details.

This site is different than what I have used too.... I like it. It has some really neat and fun extras. Like the more you post, and other stuff, you get bullie bucks so you can "buy" stuff for your profile. Like how some member's names are in color....

Here is a link to some tips and tricks

http://www.englishbulldognews.com/Fun_tips__Tricks-English_Bulldo.html

Last edited:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
welcome your babies are so cute... loving your avatar pic i have a pic just like that of my boys but the bully is on top lol

Angelgirl

Dec 28, 2010
Pa
Bulldog(s) Names
Annabella (Belly) and Bob Dylan
Welcome Darlene! Your furbabies are just beautiful! Can't wait to hear all about them and see more pictures!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Welcome! So glad you joined us :) Your bullies are adorable- squishy squishy!!

L

Lucy-licious

Hey there darlene, welcome to EBN I'm glad [MENTION=1871]Miss Molly[/MENTION] recommended us:)
We love new members cos it means new photos and stories :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Welcome! You have a beautiful family there, looking forward to seeing more of them!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Hello Darlene, Tank and Sarge... and of course Ahsoka. So glad that Miss Molly recommened us to you, and hopefully you will love it here as much as we do. With all your experience of bullys I am sure your advice will be VERY useful to a lot of us newbies to the breed!!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Welcome Darlene. I like your user name; I'd have to follow with 'but a Chevy wallet' if I used it.. LOL Hope to see lots of pics of your herd. Jump right in with any stories you have and feel free to participate in any discussions... the more the merrier. ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online