Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let me introduce myself...and my dogs.

Real Name
    Lari
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    (HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Let me introduce myself...and my dogs.

Welcome! You have a beautiful family there, looking forward to seeing more of them!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Hello Darlene, Tank and Sarge... and of course Ahsoka. So glad that Miss Molly recommened us to you, and hopefully you will love it here as much as we do. With all your experience of bullys I am sure your advice will be VERY useful to a lot of us newbies to the breed!!!

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Welcome Darlene. I like your user name; I'd have to follow with 'but a Chevy wallet' if I used it.. LOL Hope to see lots of pics of your herd. Jump right in with any stories you have and feel free to participate in any discussions... the more the merrier.

Dog Park Attendant cadillactaste's Avatar
    Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Hello Darlene, Tank and Sarge... and of course Ahsoka. So glad that Miss Molly recommened us to you, and hopefully you will love it here as much as we do. With all your experience of bullys I am sure your advice will be VERY useful to a lot of us newbies to the breed!!!
    Thanks for the warm welcome...though...even with the experience I have...I still learn something from forums...Like the reverse sneeze! And the reason behind head tremors. The money spent on vet bills years ago...doesn't compare to the free knowledge one learns from forums. For back then...they never did learn the reasoning to those two issues we dealt with.
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

Bulldogs: Tank and Sarge

Australian Shepherd: Ahsoka ~ Sarge's sister from another mother...and father

The rest of my zoo:
    1 Pastel Ball Python - No Feet
    2 chinchillas - Nibbles and Fluffy
    2 Ornate Wood turtles- Franklin and Turkish

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceP View Post
    Welcome Darlene. I like your user name; I'd have to follow with 'but a Chevy wallet' if I used it.. LOL Hope to see lots of pics of your herd. Jump right in with any stories you have and feel free to participate in any discussions... the more the merrier.
    Thanks...I came by that name from a sales clerk at Bed Bath and Beyond...when I chose the most expensive bedroom set they had...that ended up being DRY CLEAN ONLY! Having bulldogs...I ended up going with my second choice that was machine washable. Though I have cadillactaste...I must say I drive a JEEP!
    ~ Darlene: 20+ years of being owned by bulldogs. But I can still learn something new from forums and other people's experiences.

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by lexterwayne View Post
    welcome your babies are so cute... loving your avatar pic i have a pic just like that of my boys but the bully is on top lol
    Thanks for the warm welcome...I would LOVE to see that photo some time...Tank played with Sarge...but wasn't close and cuddly with him when Sarge was a pup. He never allowed him to cuddle up and sleep next to him...or played as Ahsoka and Sarge play.

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

I would like to thank EVERYONE for being so friendly and welcoming...I think I'm going to enjoy this forum already! Thanks again Shelly/Miss Molly for suggesting my coming on over to check it out.

The rest of my zoo:

Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Samson
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Welcome Darlene, glad you joined us! You have such beautiful pups, all of them! I look forward to hearing your bully stories and advice. Pictures and videos too when you can

"Looking at a bulldog is said to cure the worse of the blues, living with one, serves to prevent them!" -Author unknown

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by TessaAndSamson View Post
    Welcome Darlene, glad you joined us! You have such beautiful pups, all of them! I look forward to hearing your bully stories and advice. Pictures and videos too when you can
    Thanks Tessa...for the warm welcome...and my bullies send you via internet...sloppy bulldog kisses right from the water bowl they just left.

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

@cadillactaste Hi Darlene... I just noticed that you are in Ohio too!! Which part?

Real Name
    Darlene
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tank and Sarge
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    @cadillactaste Hi Darlene... I just noticed that you are in Ohio too!! Which part?

Yes...I do live in Ohio, Carrollton,Ohio actually...I've actually been to Medina...got lost trying to find the place but was rerouted in time for the dog show I took my Australian Shepherd to. Under two hours to get there...including my getting lost. Not sure if I plan on showing her any more...if I do...Medina will be a regular visit in the ASCA dog show I would attend. But...it made for a boring day. Even though she won first place and Best of Opposite...It was still long and boring. I much prefer Agility shows...so much more interesting things to watch than a bunch of dogs walk in a circle.

The rest of my zoo:

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

@cadillactaste Neither myself or my husband had ever been to a dog show of any kind before, until the end of last year when we went to the IX-Center in Cleveland where they were having a dog show. We specifically went there to watch the english bulldogs! There were 52 of them!! It was Bulldog paradise for us!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads