belladona

Feb 1, 2016
Colorado
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
maximus
4 yrs. ago My best friend asked me if I wanted Max, which was her son's dog. Her son passed away and she had Max at her house, If I did not want him, she would put him down. I have a Chiweenie and a cat so I thought what's one more. I had not seen Max in about 4 or 5 yrs and when I went to pick him up I was in shock. He was about 30 lbs. overweight,ears infected due to allergies, could hardly breathe or walk, just an overall mess. I brought him home the Chiweenie didn't know what this was and hid, the neighbors thought it was a pot bellied pig. I called my friend who is a vet and she came out to the house. She cleaned out his ears gave him his shots and I started him on his new food diet of gluten,wheat, and corn free food. He lost all that weight, allergies are in check, the Chiweenie is his best friend, and in April Max will be 12 yrs. old but thinks he's a pup. My vet says he looks better then most younger bullies who she sees. Who knows how much longer he has, but this is his home til then. He's a happy camper who found his forever home.:)

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Thank you for taking in Max when he needed a home and giving him such great care! Welcome to EBN - we would love to see pictures of Max! He sounds like an absolute sweetheart!

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome to EBN! What a blessing you were to Max thank you for taking him and getting him healthy and loving him!!! We'd love to see pictures of your sweet boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
:hiya::EBNwelcome::nice2meetu: thank you for taking max in and giving him a loving home. This is a wonderful site with some really amazing people, looking forward to hearing more about you and Max. And yes, we love pictures! Bonus points if you post one with him and the chiweenie :)

punky

Mar 19, 2010
washington, west virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
porkchop, abbey, gucci and rocky,
welcome... glad you took him in.. he deserves to live his life till god wants him home... im sure hes happy now.. cant wait to see him.. you will want another one once you have this one, lol..

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4:to you and Max. You are a great person to take such good care of him and give him the happy rest of his life that he deserves!

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
Welcome to EBN everything Bully
Hope to see some pics we love pics here
Thanks for taking him there a wonderful breed

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Welcome to EBN. Also, thank you for taking Maximus into your home and providing the love and attention he deserves. Wow...11 years old...that's fantastic.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would LOVE a pic of Max...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome3: to EBN! Thank you so much for giving Max such a healthy wonderful life

Please share some pictures of your boy!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Welcome...and like everyone else said...we need to see MAX! :D

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
Welcome to EBN and you are an angel for taking in Max!..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.