A wicked good bully day to ya from downeast Maine.

megdav

Jan 26, 2016
Massachusetts
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
none yet
Welcome! I love your story of getting Bustah <3 Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you're heeah haha

Meg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Welcome! We know Busters name, but what about the rest of your family? If you have any questions, ask. If someone doesn't answer or know the answer, they will help you locate someone who does. Congrats on the beautiful boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
:smileywelcome: to EBN
Best Bulldog Forum for all information, help and friends.

He is a little cutie, loved reading how you got Buster

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Welcome! We know Busters name, but what about the rest of your family? If you have any questions, ask. If someone doesn't answer or know the answer, they will help you locate someone who does. Congrats on the beautiful boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My name is Ryan. My better half name is Rina. Our two boys names are Caleb (13) and Hunter (10). Our two kitties are Boo and Ginger. Two rabbits are named Thumper and Jet. Thanks for the welcome. So many nice people on here. We are happy to be involved in such a great community.

764eed97c246170179d4fbf70c4a3d7e.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Welcome! I love your story of getting Bustah <3 Thanks for sharing and I'm glad you're heeah haha

Meg
Yessah. Wicked Good to be heaah. Thanks for welcome.

97790392c2a0b241c2908738adecc55b.jpg

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
COOL Welcome to EBN
Read on My friend there is tons to read all about these wonderful family members , FEED EM right , find a VET that knows Bulldogs not just read about them in a book , you can find all that here .
Ask questions there are NO stupid questions , we all have Bulldogs here and were a bit freaky as you will see about pics love pics here
Thanks a bunch. He is a busy little boy. Like having a newborn in the house getting me up all night to get some attention. I do like cuddling with him it's very relaxing. We have a great vet close by. And he has had great healthy check ups [emoji12]

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
COOL Welcome to EBN
Read on My friend there is tons to read all about these wonderful family members , FEED EM right , find a VET that knows Bulldogs not just read about them in a book , you can find all that here .
Ask questions there are NO stupid questions , we all have Bulldogs here and were a bit freaky as you will see about pics love pics here
bb11eab4f8aae36c342e64ee861f912c.jpg

1041d877814a1013cd54a81a5d55ab1f.jpg

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Buster is a Sweetie Pie, he is Beautiful. One Great Looking Bulldog Baby.
Thank you. The attention he is getting is unbelievable. I wish he would stay tiny for ever. However I am ready to not be nipped by those jabber jaw shark teeth by suprise any more. [emoji83]

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
:D:welcome4: Little Bustah and family! He sure is a cutie, and he's got the perfect face to be sure he always makes you give in!!Beware of Bullies,they know how to control their parents!!!
Yes this I am aware of. He sure knows the sound of that food bowl. Just need him to be able to respond when called now lol. Stubborn all ready a t 9 weeks.. hehe [emoji13]

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
What a fantastic intro and story! Happy you found us... Ask away we are here to help

:welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!
Thank you for having me. I've never had the want or need to visit and join forums untill I get a bulldog figure that. Happy to be here. I'm sure many questions will arise. I can tell all ready mummy is going to spoil him rotten. He is very affectionate and loves to be around people. We made the mistake of taking him threw a fast food joint and the whole restaurant stopped to come and oogle at his cuteness. He loves to go for car/ truck rides all ready. Glad to have him as a companion. [emoji7]

f66ab3aa6e8ba3ed2a9b26184b5d7ca7.jpg

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Welcome to EBN! A bulldog will steal your heart instantly. They are truly unique characters. On the home page there is a lot of info on bringing home your puppy and Food and nutrition info, just search around and anything you can't find just ask. Oh yeah, just an FYI, pictures of cute little puppies are absolutely required here at EBN!! lol we live for them!
fcd7e403b24d7b723178679d7dfe6a20.jpg

Thanks a bunch new to forums and bulldog pups so I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions and a lot more pics to share... Cheers for wrinkles, snoring and bulldog flatulence...[emoji15]

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
:welcome4::hiya::pics:Hi and Welcome to EBN and Congratulations on your new fur baby. Buster is adorable. I don't blame you for being so excited and acting to share his cuteness with everyone. I miss the puppy stage, I remember when Bulldozer and Blossom were puppies, so small and wrinkly and so cute. You will love it on this site, there are lots of terrific articles and information, and lots of great members who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. I hope to see more of you and Buster on here. Enjoy him.
Thanks so much. I love the puppy stage as well. Minus the jaberjaw shark like sneak attack bites. My woman and I can't have kids any longer so it was time to get our little bundle of energy. He hasn't left our side. Happy to be here.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you for having me. I've never had the want or need to visit and join forums untill I get a bulldog figure that. Happy to be here. I'm sure many questions will arise. I can tell all ready mummy is going to spoil him rotten. He is very affectionate and loves to be around people. We made the mistake of taking him threw a fast food joint and the whole restaurant stopped to come and oogle at his cuteness. He loves to go for car/ truck rides all ready. Glad to have him as a companion. [emoji7]

f66ab3aa6e8ba3ed2a9b26184b5d7ca7.jpg

aw.... the neck snuggles! LOVE, LOVE LOVE the neck snuggles :luv:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.