A wicked good bully day to ya from downeast Maine.

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Hello fellow bully lovers,

My partner and I just had a baby bulldog sent to us on a plane from Denver, Colorado. We bought a house a little over a year ago on the coast of beautiful downeast Maine. We had our boys ages (10 and 13)pick out his name and so began the adventures of Buster Bulldog. That's Bustah to all you Maniacs out there. "Yessah deah, Wicked GOOD CHOWDAH!"

Anyways we just wanted to say hi and that we couldn't be any happier to have him as our new addition to our family. We have had him for 3 days now and he just turned 9 weeks old. He is the love of our life and we both all ready are so attached to him. My woman is all ready showing such signs of being an over protective mother lol. We had our doubts about ordering a pup from online from a state that was just a little to far for us to drive to. But we found a wonderful breeder accredited by the better business bureau who helped ease our tension from start to a very quick and joyful finish. We were nervous about plane flights and how he would take flying on a plane all by his lonesome. He flew petsafe United airlines and had a wonderful trip with another labradoodle to keep him company. We met the couple waiting for their baby at the airport and chatted with them while we waited. ( of course we showed up way too early!!) We were soo happy to see his cute wrinkly face and butt wiggled finally come around the corner to meet us. My better half let out a scream of joy "OMG Babe it's our boy!!!" The whole airport looked over to see what all the excitement was. I couldn't get him out of the carrier fast enough.... She had her face next to his cage letting the drool kisses all over her face while I raced to find the one thing I didn't think to bring to an airport. A knife... Got the cage open and I knew right then we had a friend for life. We got him Fed and watered up along with several bathroom breaks and trucked it on home with me driving and her cuddling him in the back seat with the biggest smile on her face. (Even with the rank dogfarts in the car ) we knew we had our dream dog and new family member. The kids called us a million times on the ride to see if we were close yet. I knew they were as excited as we were.

We have never been threw this process and it's our first dog. So we are very happy to be part of this community. We look forward to hearing stories and advise and meeting you all.

For those of you unsure of receiving a pup by plane/internet. Just do it the right way and be careful of scams. And know that there is a very cute pup at the end of the runway waiting for you...!!!

Butt wiggles and slobbery kisses to all from Buster Bulldog and family!!!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! A bulldog will steal your heart instantly. They are truly unique characters. On the home page there is a lot of info on bringing home your puppy and Food and nutrition info, just search around and anything you can't find just ask. Oh yeah, just an FYI, pictures of cute little puppies are absolutely required here at EBN!! lol we live for them!

Corine Pesantes

Aug 13, 2015
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lockjaw and Penny
Awww!! I love your story!! And welcome "BustAH"!!

My story is similar in the fact that out first bulldog was also our first family dog. We loved Lockjaw soooo much, I talked my husband into getting his litter mater about a month later. Soooo, now we have 2 now 9 month old Bulldogs. Penny and Lockjaw.

This forum has been a HUGE asset when it comes to the little quirks these wonderful dogs have. Everyone gives great advice! Also just another place we can all brag and vent about our babies, share cute pics and stories. And be there for one another through the good times and sometimes the bad.

Congrats on your new baby!!! Now we must see PICS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Thanks for the welcome. I have taken so many pics of our new baby. I am very new to the site and forums in general. How do I upload pictures ? And where is it an appropriate section to post pictures? I also like how at the bottom of the page your message it shows a pic with a tag for each time I would post. I am unsure how to do this. Pics will come once I learn how to not be a forum newbie. He is very picture worthy of a pup.

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Thank you for the welcome. We are glad to be here. I'm sure once we have a proper break in session with our new boy, talks of another are sure to come. We have enjoyed every minute so far and are going to be so eager to show him off. And I'm sure he would love a playmate. We are starting to feel comfortable in our new home and have 2 cats and two rabbits all ready. I hope it doesn't turn into a funny farm before too long. Hehe

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! We would LOVE to see pics of your baby and your entire gang of pets… Lol

OP
BusterBully

BusterBully

Jan 27, 2016
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Buster
Hello fellow bully lovers,

My partner and I just had a baby bulldog sent to us on a plane from Denver, Colorado. We bought a house a little over a year ago on the coast of beautiful downeast Maine. We had our boys ages (10 and 13)pick out his name and so began the adventures of Buster Bulldog. That's Bustah to all you Maniacs out there. "Yessah deah, Wicked GOOD CHOWDAH!"

Anyways we just wanted to say hi and that we couldn't be any happier to have him as our new addition to our family. We have had him for 3 days now and he just turned 9 weeks old. He is the love of our life and we both all ready are so attached to him. My woman is all ready showing such signs of being an over protective mother lol. We had our doubts about ordering a pup from online from a state that was just a little to far for us to drive to. But we found a wonderful breeder accredited by the better business bureau who helped ease our tension from start to a very quick and joyful finish. We were nervous about plane flights and how he would take flying on a plane all by his lonesome. He flew petsafe United airlines and had a wonderful trip with another labradoodle to keep him company. We met the couple waiting for their baby at the airport and chatted with them while we waited. ( of course we showed up way too early!!) We were soo happy to see his cute wrinkly face and butt wiggled finally come around the corner to meet us. My better half let out a scream of joy "OMG Babe it's our boy!!!" The whole airport looked over to see what all the excitement was. I couldn't get him out of the carrier fast enough.... She had her face next to his cage letting the drool kisses all over her face while I raced to find the one thing I didn't think to bring to an airport. A knife... Got the cage open and I knew right then we had a friend for life. We got him Fed and watered up along with several bathroom breaks and trucked it on home with me driving and her cuddling him in the back seat with the biggest smile on her face. (Even with the rank dogfarts in the car ) we knew we had our dream dog and Jew family member. The kids called us a million times on the ride to see if we were close yet. I knew they were as excited as we were.

We have never been threw this process and it's our first dog. So we are very happy to be part of this community. We look forward to hearing stories and advise and meeting you all.

For those of you unsure of receiving a pup by plane/internet. Just do it the right way and be careful of scams. And know that there is a very cute pup at the end of the runway waiting for you...!!!

Butt wiggles and slobbery kisses to all from Buster Bulldog and family!!!
0f996f0680354537e4e99931d44b89c9.jpg
ba971ce9efb4adab387e651b50578527.jpg

Pics of our baby Buster...

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I will leave our tech savvy members to walk you thru uploading or is
the proper term, downloading...I have no clue and barely function on
my laptop...still ;) However, I am drooling like a chubby bulldog at the
prospect of viewing Bustah & his kitty cats & bunny! And of your newish
home, Congratulations...and huge welcome to EBN.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:welcome4::hiya::pics:Hi and Welcome to EBN and Congratulations on your new fur baby. Buster is adorable. I don't blame you for being so excited and wanting to share his cuteness with everyone. I miss the puppy stage, I remember when Bulldozer and Blossom were puppies, so small and wrinkly and so cute. You will love it on this site, there are lots of terrific articles and information, and lots of great members who are always willing to answer your questions, give advice, and share their experiences. I hope to see more of you and Buster on here. Enjoy him.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a fantastic intro and story! Happy you found us... Ask away we are here to help

:welcome3: to EBN and the wonderful world of Bulldogs!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:D:welcome4: Little Bustah and family! He sure is a cutie, and he's got the perfect face to be sure he always makes you give in!!Beware of Bullies,they know how to control their parents!!!

My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
Buster is a Sweetie Pie, he is Beautiful. One Great Looking Bulldog Baby.

natski282

Dog Hoarder
May 27, 2013
Barrys Bay Ont Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Megan = Meg,
COOL Welcome to EBN
Read on My friend there is tons to read all about these wonderful family members , FEED EM right , find a VET that knows Bulldogs not just read about them in a book , you can find all that here .
Ask questions there are NO stupid questions , we all have Bulldogs here and were a bit freaky as you will see about pics love pics here

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online