Katmarie

Jan 29, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Hello! We added an English Bulldog pup to our family a few weeks ago. My parents have had a couple, but this is my first EB. I joined to learn more about the breed and specific issues with their health and personality. I'm already learning they are very stubborn lol. Although, he's just 3 1/2 months old and he's potty trained, crate trained, walks very good on lead, knows several commands...he will do anything for a treat :yes:
This is Dozer image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I hope to make friends and learn from y'all

CCandMurray

Sep 16, 2015
NY
Country
U.S.
Bulldog(s) Names
Murray
:wave5::hiya::EBNwelcome::hiya::wave5:dozer is super cute! I see you have a frenchie too that's awesome! Congrats on your new baby

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Welcome to EBN! Dozer is adorable. This site is a great source of info. We have all been through it at one time or another, so ask any question or concerns you may have.

Bogey416

Nov 18, 2015
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bogey and Juice
Welcome to EBN!! You'll get plenty of great advice on this site... Dozer is so handsome!!!:yes:

TyTysmom

Nov 4, 2014
Katy, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson aka "Ty-Ty"
Welcome Welcome, and oh my word that Dozer is just precious!!!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
:welcome2: to EBN!!! Dozer is adorable, and sounds like he's doing great…

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:congrats2::welcome4:
Hello! We added an English Bulldog pup to our family a few weeks ago. My parents have had a couple, but this is my first EB. I joined to learn more about the breed and specific issues with their health and personality. I'm already learning they are very stubborn lol. Although, he's just 3 1/2 months old and he's potty trained, crate trained, walks very good on lead, knows several commands...he will do anything for a treat :yes:
This is DozerView attachment 95281
View attachment 95282
I hope to make friends and learn from y'all

Hi Katmarie, Welcome to EBN and Congratulations on your new fur baby. He is so cute. I also have a Bulldozer ( we call him Dozer for short), and I have his sister Blossom as well. I hope to see more of you on this site, and please share lots of pictures of Dozer as he grows.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a precious face! So glad you found us!

:welcome3: to EBN

OP
Katmarie

Katmarie

Jan 29, 2016
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dozer
Thanks for the warm welcome y'all :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts